Posted on 2011-02-25. By anonymous.
Apprentice Books | 2007 | ISBN: 0953977420 | 213 pages | PDF | 14 MB
The purpose of this book is to teach you something. If you read it, you will learn a little; if you work through it, you will learn a lot. The book is cast as a dialogue between master and student.
This is not an encyclopedia of techniques. The core of the book is the system author developed for judging the result of a sporting contest using a chart set for the start of the event.
There are many methods of predicting sports results with astrology. Here are some that work. Journey with a student as he makes his voyage towards knowledge at the feet of a Master Astrologer. With the assistance of his pet raven and a bad-tempered yak, the Master leads him - and you - step by step through the analysis of over 60 charts, covering a wide range of sports. This detailed engagement with the practice of chart judgement is unique in astrological writing, making this book invaluable not only to sports fans, but to anyone with an interest in predictive astrology.
To the Reader
1. He Arrives and the Journey Begins
Interlude: 'The Sportsman of the Century'
2. The Chart for the Event
Interlude: Babe Ruth Hits 60 Home Runs
3. A Day at the Races
Interlude: The Greatest Racehorse Ever?
4. The Question of Profit
1. How to Calculate Antiscia
2. How to Calculate Arabian Parts
3. Answers to Set Questions
4. Judgements of Set Charts
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More..."Sports Astrology" by John Frawley
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for ""Sports Astrology" by John Frawley" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 10680
- 2012-10-08"Sports Astrology" by John Frawley (Repost)
- 2011-12-18[share_ebook] The Horary Textbook - John Frawley
- 2011-12-16[share_ebook] The Horary Textbook - John Frawley
- 2011-12-11[share_ebook] The Horary Textbook - John Frawley
- 2011-12-06[share_ebook] The Horary Textbook - John Frawley
- 2012-05-22"Political Liberalism: Expanded Edition" by John Rawls
- 2013-10-08"Principles of Naval Architecture Series: The Geometry of Ships" by John Letcher
- 2013-07-20"Rationalizing Parliament. Legislative Institutions and Party Politics in France" by John D. Huber
- 2013-07-14"Invisible City: Poverty, Housing, and New Urbanism" by John Ingram Gilderbloom
- 2013-06-26"Alexander Hamilton and the Origins of U.S. Foreign Policy" by John Lamberton Harper
- 2013-04-26"ITIL® 2011 At a Glance" by John O. Long
- 2013-04-23"The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business..." by John Battelle (Repost)
- 2013-03-03"Cost Estimating Manual for Pipelines and Marine Structures" by John S. Page (Repost)
- 2013-01-16"Musculoskeletal Medicine in Clinical Practice" by John K. Paterson (Repost)
- 2013-01-09"Electrical Safety Handbook" by John Cadick, Mary Capelli-Schellpfeffer, Dennis K. Neitzel (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-28"Computer Forensics: Computer Crime Scene Investigation" by John R. Vacca (Repost)
- 2012-12-04"Experimental Organic Chemistry: A Miniscale and Microscale Approach" by John C. Gilbert, Stephen F. Martin (Repost)
- 2012-11-16J.S. Bach "St. John Passion", Part 1
- 2012-10-29"Natural Gas and Hydrogen" by John Tabak (Repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.