Posted on 2011-02-25. By anonymous.
Apprentice Books | 2007 | ISBN: 0953977420 | 213 pages | PDF | 14 MB
The purpose of this book is to teach you something. If you read it, you will learn a little; if you work through it, you will learn a lot. The book is cast as a dialogue between master and student.
This is not an encyclopedia of techniques. The core of the book is the system author developed for judging the result of a sporting contest using a chart set for the start of the event.
There are many methods of predicting sports results with astrology. Here are some that work. Journey with a student as he makes his voyage towards knowledge at the feet of a Master Astrologer. With the assistance of his pet raven and a bad-tempered yak, the Master leads him - and you - step by step through the analysis of over 60 charts, covering a wide range of sports. This detailed engagement with the practice of chart judgement is unique in astrological writing, making this book invaluable not only to sports fans, but to anyone with an interest in predictive astrology.
To the Reader
1. He Arrives and the Journey Begins
Interlude: 'The Sportsman of the Century'
2. The Chart for the Event
Interlude: Babe Ruth Hits 60 Home Runs
3. A Day at the Races
Interlude: The Greatest Racehorse Ever?
4. The Question of Profit
1. How to Calculate Antiscia
2. How to Calculate Arabian Parts
3. Answers to Set Questions
4. Judgements of Set Charts
- Ebooks list page : 10680
- 2012-10-08"Sports Astrology" by John Frawley (Repost)
- 2011-12-18[share_ebook] The Horary Textbook - John Frawley
- 2011-12-16[share_ebook] The Horary Textbook - John Frawley
- 2011-12-11[share_ebook] The Horary Textbook - John Frawley
- 2011-12-06[share_ebook] The Horary Textbook - John Frawley
- 2012-05-22"Political Liberalism: Expanded Edition" by John Rawls
- 2015-05-19"Kalman Filtering" 4th ed.: Errata, MATLAB files and "A Solution Manual and Notes" by John L. Weatherwax
- 2015-01-20The Games Presidents Play: Sports and the Presidency - John Sayle Watterson
- 2015-01-19The Games Presidents Play: Sports and the Presidency - John Sayle Watterson
- 2014-10-28"Light and Photosynthesis in Aquatic Ecosystems" by John T. O. Kirk
- 2014-10-28"Light and Photosynthesis in Aquatic Ecosystems" by John Thomas Osmond Kirk
- 2014-10-23"Secrets of the Tide: Tide and Tidal Current Analysis and Applications, Storm Surges and Sea Level Trends" by John D. Boon
- 2014-10-04"Maya Hieroglyphic Writing: Introduction" by John Eric Sidney Thompson
- 2014-09-17"Almost All About Waves" by John R. Pierce
- 2014-09-17"Introduction to Information Theory: Symbols Signals and Noise" by John R. Pierce
- 2014-08-30"Data Analysis Using the Method of Least Squares: Extracting the Most Information from Experiments" by John Wolberg
- 2014-07-31"Evaporites: Sediments, Resources and Hydrocarbons" by John K. Warren (Repost)
- 2013-10-08"Principles of Naval Architecture Series: The Geometry of Ships" by John Letcher
- 2013-07-20"Rationalizing Parliament. Legislative Institutions and Party Politics in France" by John D. Huber
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.