Author: Rich & Knight
Posted on 2007-12-20, updated at 2013-03-13, by manish301281.
- Author: Rich & Knight
This Book Provide a lots of information about the basic arifitial intelligence techniques, and also its applications.it is a useful text for B.Tech.,MCA, MSc(CS) etc. students. Through this book u can get a basic knowledge of this perticuler field .
- Ebooks list page : 1498
- 2014-12-21All Artificial Intelligence Lisp and Prolog books - Artificial Intelligence Lisp And Prolog Books
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2012-03-12Advanced Artificial Intelligence By Zhongzhi Shi
- 2011-12-11Advances in Logic, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Laptec 2002
- 2008-02-03[request]Artificial Intelligence: A Guide to Intelligent Systems 2nd Edition
- 2008-06-21[request]Artificial Immune Systems: A New Computational Intelligence Approach
- 2008-02-27[request]Stochastic Local Search : Foundations & Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence)
- 2008-02-12[request]electric systems , dynamics and stability with artificial intelligence applications
- 2007-11-06[request]Robotics, Mechatronics, and Artificial Intelligence: Experimental Circuit Blocks for Designers
- 2015-01-27The Emotion Machine: Commonsense Thinking, Artificial Intelligence, and the Future of the Human Mind
- 2015-01-23The International Dictionary of Artificial Intelligence (Repost)
- 2015-01-22Artificial Intelligence: Methods and Applications: 8th Hellenic Conference on AI, SETN 2014, Ioannina, Greece, May, 15-17, 2014, Proceedings (Lecture ... / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - Aristidis Likas, Konstantinos Blekas, Dimitris Ka
- 2015-01-21Agents and Artificial Intelligence
- 2015-01-21Passionate Engines: What Emotions Reveal about the Mind and Artificial Intelligence
- 2015-01-20Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing (Studies in Computational Intelligence) - Roger Lee
- 2015-01-19Matchmaking in Electronic Markets: An Agent-Based Approach towards Matchmaking in Electronic Negotiations (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - Daniel J. Veit
- 2015-01-19Discovery Science: 4th International Conference, DS 2001, Washington, DC, USA, November 25-28, 2001 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - Klaus P. Jantke
- 2015-01-18Partial Evaluation. Practice and Theory: DIKU 1998 International Summer School, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 29 - July 10, 1998 (Lecture Notes in ... / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - John Hatcliff, Torben Mogensen And Peter Thiemann
- 2015-01-17Principles of Quantum Artificial Intelligence - Andreas Wichert
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.