Author: Rich & Knight
Posted on 2007-12-20, updated at 2013-03-13, by manish301281.
- Author: Rich & Knight
This Book Provide a lots of information about the basic arifitial intelligence techniques, and also its applications.it is a useful text for B.Tech.,MCA, MSc(CS) etc. students. Through this book u can get a basic knowledge of this perticuler field .
- Ebooks list page : 1498
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2012-03-12Advanced Artificial Intelligence By Zhongzhi Shi
- 2011-12-11Advances in Logic, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Laptec 2002
- 2008-02-03[request]Artificial Intelligence: A Guide to Intelligent Systems 2nd Edition
- 2008-06-21[request]Artificial Immune Systems: A New Computational Intelligence Approach
- 2008-02-27[request]Stochastic Local Search : Foundations & Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence)
- 2008-02-12[request]electric systems , dynamics and stability with artificial intelligence applications
- 2007-11-06[request]Robotics, Mechatronics, and Artificial Intelligence: Experimental Circuit Blocks for Designers
- 2014-12-17Artificial Intelligence and Molecular Biology (American Association for Artificial Intelligence) - Lawrence E. Hunter
- 2014-12-16Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Rational Decision Making
- 2014-12-16Prolog Programming for Artificial Intelligence (repost)
- 2014-12-14Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- 2014-12-14New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence
- 2014-12-14Handbook of Logic in Artificial Intelligence and Logic Programming: Volume 5
- 2014-12-13Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (3rd Edition) - Stuart Russell
- 2014-12-13Encyclopedia of Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 1: A-N and Vol. 2: O-Z
- 2014-12-12Agent Mediated Electronic Commerce: First International Workshop on Agent Mediated Electronic Trading, AMET'98, Minneapolis, MN, USA, May 10th, 1998 ... / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - Pablo Noriega
- 2014-12-12Biomimetic Neural Learning for Intelligent Robots: Intelligent Systems, Cognitive Robotics, and Neuroscience (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - Stefan Wermter
- 2014-12-12A Guide to Artificial Intelligence with Visual PROLOG - Randall Scott
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.