Author: Karl Ulrich, Steven Eppinger
Date: 4 edition (July 13, 2007)
ISBN: 0073101427 or 978-0073101
Posted on 2008-03-04, updated at 2011-07-07, by msilver21.
- Author: Karl Ulrich, Steven Eppinger
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Irwin
- Publish Date: 4 edition (July 13, 2007)
- Pages: 384
Treating such contemporary design and development issues as identifying customer needs, design for manufacturing, prototyping, and industrial design, Product Design and Development by Ulrich and Eppinger presents in a clear and detailed way a set of product development techniques aimed at bringing together the marketing, design, and manufacturing functions of the enterprise. The integrative methods in the book facilitate problem solving and decision making among people with different disciplinary perspectives, reflecting the current industry toward designing and developing products in cross-functional teams.
Contains a collection of methods that guide teams in developing new products. Focuses on a different method per chapter and provides examples drawn from industrial practice to illustrate each step. Focuses on tools and techniques that draw together members of cross-functional teams to make sound development decisions.
- 2013-10-11[request]Product Design and Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.