Author: Silvan S. Schweber
Date: April 4, 1994
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Posted on 2009-11-09, by guest90210
- Author: Silvan S. Schweber
- Publisher: Princeton University Press
- Publish Date: April 4, 1994
- Pages: 784
A remarkable and exciting book. . . . Schweber brings to his efforts the tools of the professional historian . . . and the tools of a professional physicist who has himself worked on QED, a field as highly technical and abstruse as it is important. Perfect as a complement to textbook(s) on the subject.
[request_ebook] QED and the Men Who Made It
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
No comments for "[request_ebook] QED and the Men Who Made It".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.