Posted on 2011-11-23. By anonymous.
600 Essential Words for the TOEIC Test (with 2 Audio CDs)
Download:2003 | ISBN: 0764175386 | 177 pages, 2 Audio CDs | PDF, mp3 | 160 MB
This valuable book, designed to help students preparing for the Test of English for International Communications, is available in a new, updated edition that now includes a compact disc to provide vital help in pronunciation and listening comprehension. Students are presented with American-style English vocabulary as it is used in the context of business, industry, and technology. Short follow-up quizzes at the end of each section test students learning progress.
From the Inside Flap
50 vocabulary-building lessons in American English as it is used in modern business, industry, communications, and cultural activities
Each lesson presents 12 target words with definitions
Practice exercises and a quizzes follow all lessons
Enclosed audio CD provides essential help in pronunciation and listening comprehension
Barrons 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC is the book I recommend to all my students who have studied strategies and methods (and score around 600-700) but who dont have enough English vocabulary to understand everything they heard on the TOEIC. Heres why I love this book:
1. The words are a combination of verbs, nouns, adjectives and adverbs that students will find useful both for the TOEIC and in real life.
2. The words are divided by topic (ex: medical, hospitality, etc.), so that students can study words that often appear in the same text.
3. Each of the 50 different units has various types of practice exercises & quizzes (about 40-50 fill-in-the-blank and multiple-choice questions per unit), so that you get to hear and read the TOEIC Words in different kinds of texts and talks.
4. Each unit has a section that gives other forms or parts of speech of the 12 words (ex: except, exception, exceptional) so that you can see how the meaning of the word changes depending on whether it is a verb, noun, adjective or adverb.
5. The Questions in the book are at about the same level of difficulty as the real TOEIC test.
6. After every 4 or 5 Units there is a Unit Review quiz, so that you can test yourself on words you studied previously.
Overall, this is one of the best TOEIC test preparations books around. While it doesnt have any grammar practice or complete TOEIC Tests (see my website for a list of my recommended TOEIC Test practice books), it will build your vocabulary skills up so that you will not feel lost in any Reading Text, Conversation or Talk.
Code:http://www.filesonic.com/file/2719526324 Please Leave A Comment To Keep This Topic Alive. Thanks :)
- Ebooks list page : 15523
- 2011-09-19600 Essential Words for the TOEIC Test (with 2 Audio CD) by Lin Lougheed B.rron’s Ed.cational Series
- 2011-08-28600 Essential Words for the TOEIC Test (with 2 Audio CD)
- 2011-06-24600 Essential Words for the TOEIC Test (with 2 Audio CD)
- 2010-04-11600 Essential Words for the TOEIC: with Audio CD (600 Essential Words for the Toeic Test)
- 2011-09-03600 Essential Words for the Toeic Test (Audiobook)
- 2013-01-14600 Essential Words for the TOEIC: with Audio (3rd Edition)
- 2012-12-10600 Essential Words for the TOEIC: with Audio, 3 Edition
- 2012-09-29600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
- 2012-03-14Barron_s 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
- 2012-03-13Barron_s 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
- 2011-11-23Barron's 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
- 2011-09-26Barron's 600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
- 2011-09-16600 ESSENTIAL WORDS FOR THE TOEIC (old)
- 2011-09-15BARRON'S - 600 essential words for the TOEIC
- 2011-09-05600 Essential Words for the TOEIC - 3rd Edition
- 2011-07-21600 Essential Words for the TOEIC - 3rd Edition (Book, 2 CDs) (Reup)
- 2011-06-05600 Essential Words for the TOEIC (Barron's Educational Series)
- 2011-04-17600 Essential Words for the TOEIC
- 2011-01-19600 Essential Words for the TOEIC - 3rd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.