Posted on 2016-07-04, updated at 2016-12-21, by nobihai.
English | ISBN: 1118840534 | 2014 | 184 pages | PDF | 5 MB
Thermodynamics is the science that describes the behavior of matter at the macroscopic scale, and how this arises from individual molecules. As such, it is a subject of profound practical and fundamental importance to many science and engineering fields. Despite extremely varied applications ranging from nanomotors to cosmology, the core concepts of thermodynamics such as equilibrium and entropy are the same across all disciplines. A Conceptual Guide to Thermodynamics serves as a concise, conceptual and practical supplement to the major thermodynamics textbooks used in various fields. Presenting clear explanations of the core concepts, the book aims to improve fundamental understanding of the material, as well as homework and exam performance. Distinctive features include: Terminology and Notation Key: A universal translator that addresses the myriad of conventions, terminologies, and notations found across the major thermodynamics texts. Content Maps: Specific references to each major thermodynamic text by section and page number for each new concept that is introduced. Helpful Hints and Don t Try Its: Numerous useful tips for solving problems, as well as warnings of common student pitfalls. Unique Explanations : Conceptually clear, mathematically fairly simple, yet also sufficiently precise and rigorous. A more extensive set of reference materials, including older and newer editions of the major textbooks, as well as a number of less commonly used titles, is available online at http://www.conceptualthermo.com . Undergraduate and graduate students of chemistry, physics, engineering, geosciences and biological sciences will benefit from this book, as will students preparing for graduate school entrance exams and MCATs.
/nitroflare.com/view/7F6566232262F9F/2014227143526_172092.rar rel="nofollow">http://uploaded.net/file/5ulzhvct/2014227143526_172092.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/7F6566232262F9F/2014227143526_172092.rar
- Ebooks list page : 28160
- 2016-12-24A Conceptual Guide to Thermodynamics by Bill Poirier
- 2016-12-21A Conceptual Guide to Thermodynamics
- 2016-11-28A Conceptual Guide to Thermodynamics
- 2016-07-17A Conceptual Guide to Thermodynamics
- 2016-07-15A Conceptual Guide to Thermodynamics
- 2016-07-09A Conceptual Guide to Thermodynamics
- 2016-07-07A Conceptual Guide to Thermodynamics
- 2013-09-04Cognitive Therapy of Anxiety Disorders: A Practice Manual and Conceptual Guide
- 2013-01-16Logic of Subchapter K: A Conceptual Guide to Taxation of Partnerships, 4th
- 2011-11-26Measuring What Counts: A Conceptual Guide for Mathematics Assessment
- 2008-12-17A Conceptual Guide to OpenOffice.org 3
- 2013-02-04Conceptual Blockbusting: A Guide to Better Ideas (repost)
- 2012-06-08The Vital Guide to Modern Warships
- 2012-05-21Official Monogram U.S. Navy and Marine Corps Aircraft Color Guide Vol.4: 1960-1993
- 2012-05-18Auras Guide
- 2012-05-18Munchkins Guide to Power Gaming
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-05-12Luftwaffe Squadrons 1939-45: The Spellmount Aircraft Identification Guide
- 2012-05-09Adam Kornak, Enterprise Guide to Gaining Business Value from Mobile Technologies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.