Posted on 2010-05-06. By anonymous.
Martin Liebeck, «A Concise Introduction To Pure Mathematics»
Chapman and Hall/CRC; 2 edition. | ISBN: 1584885475 | November 2, 2005 | PDF | 157 pages | 6,79 MB
A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Second Edition provides a robust bridge between high school and university mathematics, expanding upon basic topics in ways that will interest first-year students in mathematics and related fields and stimulate further study. Divided into 22 short chapters, this textbook offers a selection of exercises ranging from routine calculations to quite challenging problems.
The author discusses real and complex numbers and explains how these concepts are applied in solving natural problems. He introduces topics in analysis, geometry, number theory, and combinatorics.
What's New in the Second Edition:
# Contains extra material concerning prime numbers, forming the basis for data encryption
# Explores "Secret Codes" - one of today's most spectacular applications of pure mathematics
# Discusses Permutations and their importance in many topics in discrete mathematics
The textbook allows for the design of courses with various points of emphasis, because it can be divided into four fairly independent sections related to: an introduction to number systems and analysis; theory of the integers; an introduction to discrete mathematics; and functions, relations, and countability.
- Ebooks list page : 5692
- 2013-06-12A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Third Edition
- 2013-06-10A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Third Edition
- 2010-12-24A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Second Edition
- 2013-09-22Blast Into Math! A Fun and Rigorous Introduction to Pure Mathematics
- 2011-12-28Introduction to the Mathematics of Subdivision Surfaces
- 2011-09-28A Concise Introduction to Calculus (Series on University Mathematics)
- 2011-09-05Introduction to the Mathematics of Subdivision Surfaces
- 2015-05-11A Concise Introduction to the Theory of Numbers (Skan) by Alan Baker
- 2015-05-10A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python
- 2015-05-01Logic and Discrete Mathematics: A Concise Introduction
- 2015-04-29A Concise Introduction to the Theory of Numbers (Skan)
- 2015-04-29A Concise Introduction to Logic, 9 edition (repost)
- 2015-04-27Logic and Discrete Mathematics A Concise Introduction
- 2015-04-26A Concise Introduction to the Theory of Numbers (Skan)
- 2015-04-26Logic and Discrete Mathematics: A Concise Introduction
- 2015-04-24A Concise Introduction to the Theory of Numbers (Skan) by Alan Baker [Repost]
- 2015-04-16Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control Theory A Concise Introduction
- 2015-04-14Differential Games: A Concise Introduction
- 2015-04-13Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control Theory A Concise Introduction
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.