Posted on 2010-05-06. By anonymous.
Martin Liebeck, «A Concise Introduction To Pure Mathematics»
Chapman and Hall/CRC; 2 edition. | ISBN: 1584885475 | November 2, 2005 | PDF | 157 pages | 6,79 MB
A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Second Edition provides a robust bridge between high school and university mathematics, expanding upon basic topics in ways that will interest first-year students in mathematics and related fields and stimulate further study. Divided into 22 short chapters, this textbook offers a selection of exercises ranging from routine calculations to quite challenging problems.
The author discusses real and complex numbers and explains how these concepts are applied in solving natural problems. He introduces topics in analysis, geometry, number theory, and combinatorics.
What's New in the Second Edition:
# Contains extra material concerning prime numbers, forming the basis for data encryption
# Explores "Secret Codes" - one of today's most spectacular applications of pure mathematics
# Discusses Permutations and their importance in many topics in discrete mathematics
The textbook allows for the design of courses with various points of emphasis, because it can be divided into four fairly independent sections related to: an introduction to number systems and analysis; theory of the integers; an introduction to discrete mathematics; and functions, relations, and countability.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...A Concise Introduction To Pure Mathematics
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "A Concise Introduction To Pure Mathematics" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 5692
- 2013-06-12A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Third Edition
- 2013-06-10A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Third Edition
- 2010-12-24A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Second Edition
- 2013-09-22Blast Into Math! A Fun and Rigorous Introduction to Pure Mathematics
- 2011-12-28[share_ebook] Introduction to the Mathematics of Subdivision Surfaces
- 2011-09-28[share_ebook] A Concise Introduction to Calculus (Series on University Mathematics)
- 2011-09-05[share_ebook] Introduction to the Mathematics of Subdivision Surfaces
- 2014-03-03A Concise Introduction to Multiagent Systems and Distributed Artificial Intelligence (Repost)
- 2014-03-02An Introduction to the Mathematics of Financial Derivatives, 3rd edition (repost)
- 2014-02-26A Concise Introduction to Logic, (7th Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-02-11Decision Theory: An Introduction to the Mathematics of Rationality
- 2014-01-29An Introduction to the Mathematics of Financial Derivatives, 3rd edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-27An Introduction to the Mathematics of Financial Derivatives, 3rd edition
- 2013-12-26Introduction to the Mathematics of Finance: A Deterministic Approach, 2nd Edition
- 2013-12-26A Concise Introduction to Mathematical Logic (repost)
- 2013-11-27Introduction to Classical Mathematics I: From the Quadratic Reciprocity Law to the Uniformization Theorem
- 2013-11-26A Course Of Pure Mathematics
- 2013-11-22Perspectives in Mathematical Sciences II: Pure Mathematics (repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.