Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2013-06-09. By anonymous.
English | 2010 | ISBN: 9056296531 | PDF | 390 pages | 7,5 MB
As one of the major symbols of German suffering, the Allied bombing war left a strong imprint on German society. To a much wider extent than is often claimed, the Allied bombings became part of German debates on the Second World War.
In both the GDR as well as the Federal Republic before and after 1990 the air war became a topic of public and political interest as well as the subject of many historical accounts. Bas von Benda-Beckmann analyzes the German historiography of the Allied bombings since 1945. He explores how German historical accounts reflected debates on post-war German identity, and whether the history of the air war formed a "counter-narrative" against the idea that the Germans as a collective were guilty of the Nazi crimes.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 22449
- 2011-11-09A German Catastrophe?: German Historians and the Allied Bombings, 1945-2010 (UvA Proefschriften)
- 2011-08-01A German Catastrophe?: German Historians and the Allied Bombings, 1945-2010 (UvA Proefschriften)
- 2011-05-15A German Catastrophe?: German Historians and the Allied Bombings, 1945-2010
- 2013-02-20Utah Historians and the Reconstruction of Western History (repost)
- 2010-08-03The Rhetorical Presidency, Propaganda, and the Cold War, 1945-1955 (Repost)
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-06-08Hitler's Arctic War: The German Campaigns in Norway, Finland, and the USSR 1940-1945
- 2012-05-19German Helmets Of The Second World War Vol.2
- 2013-12-021815 The Waterloo Campaign: Wellington and his German allies and the battles of Ligny and Quatre Bras
- 2013-11-24German Intellectuals and the Nazi Past (Repost)
- 2013-08-01Screening War: Perspectives on German Suffering (Screen Cultures: German Film and the Visual) (repost)
- 2013-05-19Riders of the Apocalypse: German Cavalry and Modern Warfare, 1870-1945
- 2013-05-02The German Question and the International Order, 1943-48 (Global Conflict and Security Since 1945) - Removed
- 2013-02-22The Eastern Front, 1941-45: German Troops and the Barbarisation of Warfare
- 2012-11-01The Enemy I Knew: German Jews in the Allied Military in World War II (repost)
- 2012-06-08Hitler's Arctic War: The German Campaigns in Norway, Finland, and the USSR 1940-1945 (repost)
- 2012-05-29Achtung Panzer: The German Invasion of France and the Low Countries (Concord 7041) (Repost)
- 2012-05-09All the Kaiser's Men: The Life and Death of the German Army on the Western Front 1914-1918 [Repost]
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.