Posted on 2010-12-30. By anonymous.
Publisher: Springer | 2009-07-20 | ISBN: 0387921249 | PDF | 400 Pages | 4 MB
Quantitative trait locus (QTL) mapping is used to discover the genetic and molecular architecture underlying complex quantitative traits. It has important applications in agricultural, evolutionary, and biomedical research. R/qtl is an extensible, interactive environment for QTL mapping in experimental crosses. It is implemented as a package for the widely used open source statistical software R and contains a diverse array of QTL mapping methods, diagnostic tools for ensuring high-quality data, and facilities for the fit and exploration of multiple-QTL models, including QTL x QTL and QTL x environment interactions. This book is a comprehensive guide to the practice of QTL mapping and the use of R/qtl, including study design, data import and simulation, data diagnostics, interval mapping and generalizations, two-dimensional genome scans, and the consideration of complex multiple-QTL models. Two moderately challenging case studies illustrate QTL analysis in its entirety.
The book alternates between QTL mapping theory and examples illustrating the use of R/qtl. Novice readers will find detailed explanations of the important statistical concepts and, through the extensive software illustrations, will be able to apply these concepts in their own research. Experienced readers will find details on the underlying algorithms and the implementation of extensions to R/qtl. There are 150 figures, including 90 in full color.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qtl (repost)
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qtl (repost)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 9362
- 2013-08-07Brandon Toropov, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Along with Difficult People (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-11Total recording: The Complete Guide to Audio Production (with companion CD) (Repost)
- 2013-03-06The Trouble with Maths: A Practical Guide to Helping Learners with Numeracy Difficulties (repost)
- 2012-12-23The Whole Foods Market Cookbook: A Guide to Natural Foods with 350 Recipes (repost)
- 2012-12-17Pro JavaFX 2: A Definitive Guide to Rich Clients with Java Technology [Repost]
- 2012-11-17Pro JavaFX 2: A Definitive Guide to Rich Clients with Java Technology (Repost)
- 2012-04-01From Still to Motion: A photographer's guide to creating video with your DSLR (repost)
- 2011-12-07Bruce C. Nazarian, "DVD Studio Pro 4: The Complete Guide to DVD Authoring with Macintosh" (repost) - Removed
- 2011-07-19Paul Milbourne, "The Essential Guide to Flash CS4 with ActionScript" [repost]
- 2012-11-03A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qtl by Karl W. Broman (PDF) - Removed
- 2011-06-25A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qt
- 2010-08-12Karl W. Broman, Saunak Sen - A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qtl
- 2009-08-31A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qtl (Statistics for Biology and Health)
- 2011-11-25[share_ebook] A Practical Guide to Geostatistical Mapping
- 2013-12-05Building With Logs A complete guide to log building With Allan Mackie (9 DVD set)
- 2013-12-02Mind Mapping with FreeMind - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Mapping with Drupal - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-01Building With Logs A complete guide to log building With Allan Mackie (9 DVD set)
- 2013-11-29CreativeLive - Legal Survival Guide for Creative Businesses with Craig Heidemann 2 mkv files.
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.