Posted on 2010-12-30. By anonymous.
Publisher: Springer | 2009-07-20 | ISBN: 0387921249 | PDF | 400 Pages | 4 MB
Quantitative trait locus (QTL) mapping is used to discover the genetic and molecular architecture underlying complex quantitative traits. It has important applications in agricultural, evolutionary, and biomedical research. R/qtl is an extensible, interactive environment for QTL mapping in experimental crosses. It is implemented as a package for the widely used open source statistical software R and contains a diverse array of QTL mapping methods, diagnostic tools for ensuring high-quality data, and facilities for the fit and exploration of multiple-QTL models, including QTL x QTL and QTL x environment interactions. This book is a comprehensive guide to the practice of QTL mapping and the use of R/qtl, including study design, data import and simulation, data diagnostics, interval mapping and generalizations, two-dimensional genome scans, and the consideration of complex multiple-QTL models. Two moderately challenging case studies illustrate QTL analysis in its entirety.
The book alternates between QTL mapping theory and examples illustrating the use of R/qtl. Novice readers will find detailed explanations of the important statistical concepts and, through the extensive software illustrations, will be able to apply these concepts in their own research. Experienced readers will find details on the underlying algorithms and the implementation of extensions to R/qtl. There are 150 figures, including 90 in full color.
- Ebooks list page : 9362
- 2014-04-04Pro JavaFX 2: A Definitive Guide to Rich Clients with Java Technology (repost)
- 2014-03-25Life on Wheels: The A to Z Guide to Living Fully with Mobility Issues (repost)
- 2014-01-21A Team Approach to Behaviour Management: A Training Guide for SENCOs working with Teaching Assistants (repost)
- 2013-08-07Brandon Toropov, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Along with Difficult People (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-11Total recording: The Complete Guide to Audio Production (with companion CD) (Repost)
- 2013-03-06The Trouble with Maths: A Practical Guide to Helping Learners with Numeracy Difficulties (repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-23The Whole Foods Market Cookbook: A Guide to Natural Foods with 350 Recipes (repost)
- 2012-12-17Pro JavaFX 2: A Definitive Guide to Rich Clients with Java Technology [Repost]
- 2012-11-17Pro JavaFX 2: A Definitive Guide to Rich Clients with Java Technology (Repost)
- 2012-04-01From Still to Motion: A photographer's guide to creating video with your DSLR (repost)
- 2011-12-07Bruce C. Nazarian, "DVD Studio Pro 4: The Complete Guide to DVD Authoring with Macintosh" (repost) - Removed
- 2011-07-19Paul Milbourne, "The Essential Guide to Flash CS4 with ActionScript" [repost]
- 2012-11-03A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qtl by Karl W. Broman (PDF) - Removed
- 2011-06-25A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qt
- 2010-08-12Karl W. Broman, Saunak Sen - A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qtl
- 2009-08-31A Guide to QTL Mapping with R/qtl (Statistics for Biology and Health)
- 2011-11-25A Practical Guide to Geostatistical Mapping
- 2016-07-04What Do I Eat Now A Step-by-Step Guide to Eating Right with Type 2 Diabetes - Removed
- 2016-06-23UE4 Fundamentals The Essential Beginner's Guide to Getting Started with Unreal Engine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.