Posted on 2010-12-07. By anonymous.
1998 | ISBN-10: 0486400077 | DJVU | 195 pages | 7,7 MB
A comprehensive study of the historic development of division in extreme and mean ratio ("the golden number"), this text traces the concept's development from its first appearance in Euclid's Elements through the 18th century. The coherent but rigorous presentation offers clear explanations of DEMR's historical transmission and features numerous illustrations.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...A Mathematical History of the Golden Number
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "A Mathematical History of the Golden Number" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 8875
- 2012-06-27A Mathematical History of the Golden Number
- 2012-06-27A Mathematical History of the Golden Number (Repost)
- 2011-11-24The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments. How to Set Up a Home Laboratory. Over 200 Simple Experiments by Robert Brent
- 2012-03-10The Golden Age of Science Fiction, Volume II: An Anthology of 50 Short Stories
- 2012-03-10The Golden Age of Science Fiction, Volume III: An Anthology of 50 Short Stories
- 2012-03-10The Golden Age of Science Fiction, Volume I: An Anthology of 50 Short Stories
- 2012-03-10The Golden Age of Science Fiction, Volume IV: An Anthology of 50 Short Stories
- 2009-04-29Raiders and Rebels: A History of the Golden Age of Piracy
- 2012-09-30The Golden Section
- 2012-09-04The Golden Section
- 2012-05-19The Zeppelin in Combat: A History of the German Naval Airship Division 1912-1918
- 2012-05-07A History of The Indian State Forces
- 2011-09-01The Decline and Fall of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan: A Pictoral History of the Final Days of WWII
- 2011-06-13Sherlock Holmes in Babylon and Other Tales of Mathematical History (Spectrum)
- 2013-08-27The Golden Ratio - The Story of PHI, the World's Most Astonishing Number, by Mario Livio (Audiobook)
- 2013-08-24The Golden Ratio: The Story of Phi, the World's Most Astonishing Number (Audiobook)
- 2012-06-26The foundations of arithmetic: A logico-mathematical enquiry into the concept of number by Gottlob Frege (Repost)
- 2012-06-07The Golden Ratio: The Story of Phi, the World's Most Astonishing Number
- 2012-05-21Out of Nowhere: A History of the Military Sniper (Osprey General Military) - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.