Posted on 2009-08-09. By anonymous.
Doubleday | 1965 | ISBN: 0385036736 | 263 pages | PDF | 16,8 MB
From the use of metals by prehistoric man to the alchemical experiments of medieval and renaissance man to the complex chemical skills of contemporary man, Asimov traces the development of this building block of our technological world.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3315
- 2011-12-25A Short History of the United States NAVY - A Short History, United States
- 2011-12-23A Short History of the United States NAVY - A Short History, United States
- 2011-12-14A Short History of the United States NAVY - A Short History, United States
- 2011-12-04A Short History of the United States NAVY - A Short History, United States
- 2011-10-12A Short History of the United States NAVY
- 2013-10-05A Short History of Chemistry (repost)
- 2014-07-14Islamic Mysticism: A Short History
- 2014-07-02A Short History of the Modern Media
- 2014-06-22A Short History of the Drug Receptor Concept
- 2014-06-17The Quest for Aqua Vitae: The History and Chemistry of Alcohol from Antiquity to the Middle Ages
- 2014-06-12A Short History of the World
- 2014-06-07A Short History of the World (Repost)
- 2014-05-16A Short History of Financial Euphoria
- 2014-05-15A Short History of Financial Euphoria (Repost)
- 2014-05-15Enlightening Symbols: A Short History of Mathematical Notation and Its Hidden Powers
- 2014-05-14Erwin H. Ackerknecht - A Short History of Medicine
- 2014-05-09A Short History of Mathematical Population Dynamics
- 2014-05-02Sport in a Capitalist Society: A Short History
- 2014-04-25Scourge of the Swastika - A Short History of Nazi War Crimes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.