Posted on 2009-12-10. By anonymous.
Publisher: Passing Paws Press 2004 | 84 Pages | ISBN: 0970886977 | PDF | 22 MB
With her latest book, A Treasury of Magical Knitting, Cat Bordhi introduces knitters of all levels to the warm welcome of a simple and mysterious dimension of knitting. Here you will find thirty-three projects, including scarves with one side and one edge, knitted in one fell swoop, like the Fringed Cedar Bark Scarf or the Mercurial Moebius Wraps. . . graceful headwear, like the Beaded Tresses Hat. . . felted footwear both practical and functional, like Sophie’s Mermaid Feet . . . the Lost Trail Cape with its four-way convertible collar . . . and the Seven Socklings Necklace.
Cat, who is known for her clear and comprehensive instructions both as a workshop teacher and as the author of the best-selling Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles, has taken outdone herself in this full-color, 112 page coffee table quality book. Instructions for the simple technique are illustrated with close-up photos showing every move, almost like a slow motion movie, accompanied by clear descriptions so that learners of all kinds will find it easy to get started.
This author of novels (Treasure Forest, first of The Forest Inside trilogy, recently won the Nautilus Award for Young Adult Fiction) and knitting books blends the art of fine story-telling with instruction. In her own words:
"Following the unfolding path of a novel is astonishingly similar to following the unfurling flow of a knitting book. Both ask me to simply show up, keyboard or needles in hand, all my senses alert and willing to welcome what wants to meet me. Sometimes I think that it is because I am tame, and so the beautiful creations that populate both novels and knitting books come nibble the grass near my feet. I do not invent any of it. I simply get to be where it is, experiencing it fully so I can share it with you. And if you recognize it, if it sparks something in you, it is because it lives in you too."
Some pages are missing!
!!!No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...A Treasury of Magical Knitting
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "A Treasury of Magical Knitting" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3788
- 2013-05-05Cat Bordhi - Second Treasury of Magical Knitting
- 2010-01-23A Second Treasury of Magical Knitting
- 2011-05-15[share_ebook] Classic Elite Knitting Patterns Saturday Afternoon
- 2012-11-23Fourth Treasury of Knitting Patterns
- 2012-02-07[share_ebook] Microeconomic Reform in Britain: Delivering Enterprise and Fairness - HM Treasury
- 2012-01-07[share_ebook] Charted Knitting Designs: A Third Treasury of Knitting...
- 2011-12-30[share_ebook] The Best of Vogue Knitting Magazine: 25 Years of Articles, Techniques, and Expert Advice
- 2011-11-20[share_ebook] A Treasury of Knitting Patterns
- 2011-11-20[share_ebook] A Fourth Treasury of Knitting Patterns
- 2011-11-13[share_ebook] A Fourth Treasury of Knitting Patterns
- 2011-09-23[share_ebook] Charted Knitting Designs: A Third Treasury of Knitting Patterns
- 2011-09-14[share_ebook] A Fourth Treasury of Knitting Patterns
- 2011-09-08[share_ebook] The Best of Vogue Knitting Magazine: 25 Years of Articles, Techniques, and Expert Advice free ebook download
- 2010-11-12Charted Knitting Designs: A Third Treasury of Knitting Patterns - Removed
- 2010-04-19Fourth Treasury of Knitting Patterns - Removed
- 2010-03-11A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns - Removed
- 2010-03-11Charted Knitting Designs: A Third Treasury of Knitting Patterns - Removed
- 2010-01-30A Fourth Treasury of Knitting Patterns - Removed
- 2010-01-29A Treasury of Knitting Patterns By Barbara G. Walker - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.