Posted on 2009-05-13. By anonymous.
BMJ Publishing Group | 2002 | ISBN: 0727916270 | PDF | 120 pages | 1,6 MB
Medical Journal of Australia, Spring 2003
There is now no excuse for anyone to claim that he (she) does not understand clinical genetics.
This ABC is a concise, highly illustrated introduction to genetic mechanisms involved in inherited disorders. The new edition has been extensively updated with new and revised chapters to encompass rapid advances in the field. Basic genetic concepts are explained along with the application of new technologies in clinical practice. Information on relevant web sites are also included along with recommended texts for further reading.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 2804
- 2014-11-08ABC of Clinical Genetics (ABC Series) by Helen M. Kingston
- 2014-10-29ABC of Clinical Genetics (ABC Series) by Helen M. Kingston
- 2013-02-01ABC of Clinical Genetics (Repost)
- 2012-08-28Helen M. Kingston "ABC of Clinical Genetics"
- 2011-09-15ABC of Clinical Genetics 3rd Edition
- 2009-12-31ABC of Clinical Genetics
- 2009-07-27ABC of Clinical Genetics, 3rd Edition
- 2007-06-24ABC of Clinical Genetics (Illustrated)
- 2007-06-13ABC of Clinical Genetics 3rd Ed.
- 2007-06-07ABC of Clinical Genetics
- 2014-11-21Uniparental Disomy (UPD) in Clinical Genetics: A Guide for Clinicians and Patients
- 2014-11-21ABC of Clinical Electrocardiography (repost)
- 2014-11-18ABC of Clinical Electrocardiography (2nd edition)
- 2013-12-25A Colour Atlas of Clinical Genetics
- 2013-08-03ABC of Clinical Leadership [Repost]
- 2013-05-16ABC of Clinical Electrocardiography
- 2013-05-14ABC of Clinical Electrocardiography [Repost]
- 2012-12-08ABC of Clinical Haematology (Repost)
- 2012-08-25ABC of Clinical Haematology (2nd edition) [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.