Posted on 2010-04-27, updated at 2010-12-13. By anonymous.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins | September 03 | AVI | 3.93 GB
Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy Set of Six Discs: The Upper Extremity, The Lower Extremity, The Trunk, The Head and Neck, Part 1, The Head and Neck, Part 2, and The Internal Organs, DVD Six Disc Set
Now available in DVD format, this product represents Robert Acland's painstaking efforts to bring human anatomy to life by teaching it in real-time using fresh tissues. The conversion from video to DVD provides features including searchable video images and a main menu, table of contents, index, and a glossary of anatomical terms. The advantages of these new features include greater accessibility and ease of navigation, improved speed and efficiency, and high-resolutionimages. Disc 1 will focus on the upper extremity, Disc 2 on the lower extremity, Disc 3 on the trunk, Discs 4 and 5 on the head and neck, and Disc 6 on the internal organs.
The six DVDs in this remarkable and beautifully produced video anatomy atlas explore the fundamental structures of the Musculoskeletal System, theHead and Neck, and the Internal Organs.
Disk 1: The Upper Extremity
Disk 2: The Lower Extremity
Disk 3: The Trunk
Disk 4 and 5: The Head and Neck
Disk 6: The Internal Organs
The DVDs show you true images of real, exquisitely dissected human anatomical specimens, in three dimensions. As the camera moves from one viewpoint to another, the specimen appears to rotate in space, letting the viewer experience it as a three dimensional object. Acland's Video Atlas uses fresh, unembalmed specimens that retain the color, texture, mobility--and beauty--of the living human body.
A concise synchronized narration runs throughout the video. As each new structure is shown, its name appears on the screen. There is a self-testing feature at the end of each section. A visible time signal shows where you are in the program. The reference booklet gives you both an alphabetic and a chronologic index, with time locations for each structure.
For students, Acland's Video Atlas is a time-saving aid to first-time learning, an effective way to relearn anatomy for clinical rotations, and a time-efficient tool for review at test time. For clinicians in training and in practice it assures a swift renewal of anatomic knowledge. For teachers Acland's Video Atlas shortens the time needed to provide immediate, satisfying explanations of three-dimensional structure.
Author: Robert D Acland MD, FRCS
Pub Date: September 2003
Home : _ http://www.edu-technology.com/acdvdatofhua.html
Download Links: Megaupload, Rapidshare, Hotfile
- Ebooks list page : 5572
- 2010-04-07Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy Complete 6 Discs
- 2010-04-06Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy Complete 6 Discs
- 2010-04-05Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy Complete 6 Discs
- 2010-03-13Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy Complete 6 Discs
- 2010-03-12Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy Complete 6 Discs(videos) - Removed
- 2011-11-08Robert D. Acland, MD - Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy Complete
- 2013-05-12Acland s DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, Set of Six DVDs
- 2013-01-20Acland’s DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, Set of Six DVDs
- 2013-01-17Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, Set of Six DVDs
- 2012-12-30Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, Set of Six DVDs
- 2012-12-28Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, Set of Six DVDs
- 2011-12-08Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy
- 2011-12-06Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy
- 2011-12-05Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy - Removed
- 2011-12-05Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy - REup
- 2009-12-30Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy The Upper Extremity
- 2009-07-02Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, DVD 6: The Internal Organs - Removed
- 2009-06-30Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, DVD 4: The Head and Neck - Removed
- 2009-06-26Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, DVD 1: The Upper Extremity: Disc 1 - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.