Posted on 2010-01-13. By anonymous.
CRC Press | February 27, 2002 | ISBN-10: 1566769485 | 368 pages | 29 mb
The immense environmental challenges facing the world now and in years to come can only be met through marshalling the talents of the best environmental engineers and scientists, and through the use of innovative, cost-effective solutions. Written by three leading aeration experts, Aeration: Principles and Practice, covers the principles and practice of aeration, a unit process critical to the performance of activated sludge treatment and to the budget of wastewater plants. This reference presents the state of the art in aeration, using examples from a variety of facilities in the USA and Europe. The authors investigate conventional and deep-tank aeration systems for BOD removal and nitrification, as well as high-purity oxygen systems. Operating and capital costs, as well as energy use data are presented together with design information allowing the adaptation of new aeration technologies to plants of diverse size. Both practitioners and advanced students of wastewater management will appreciate the detailed presentation of oxygen transfer principles, especially as they are illustrated in numerous applications. With the information presented in this book engineers and managers will be able to understand and monitor the efficiency of existing aeration systems and to develop strategies for process improvement.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Aeration: Principles and Practice, Volume 11 (Water Quality Management Library)
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Aeration: Principles and Practice, Volume 11 (Water Quality Management Library)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 4045
- 2012-09-19Osteopathy. Principles and Practice. Volume 1 [Repost]
- 2011-07-27[request_ebook] Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print (Two Volume Set)
- 2013-11-13Integrating GIS, Remote Sensing, and Mathematical Modelling for Surface Water Quality Management in Irrigated Watersheds
- 2013-08-23Landslide Science and Practice: Volume 6: Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation
- 2013-08-17Middleton's Allergy: Principles and Practice (6th edition, 2-Volume Set) (Repost)
- 2013-07-29Middleton's Allergy: Principles and Practice (2-Volume Set) (Repost)
- 2013-07-24Middleton's Allergy: Principles and Practice (6th edition, 2-Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-07-16IP Address Management Principles and Practice
- 2013-05-22N. Franklin Adkinson Jr. MD, Middleton's Allergy: Principles and Practice E-Dition, 2-Volume Set
- 2013-05-18Beach Management: Principles and Practice
- 2013-05-05"Clinical Hepatology: Principles and Practice of Hepatobiliary Diseases: Volume 2" (Repost)
- 2013-04-27Beach Management: Principles and Practice
- 2013-04-25Beach Management: Principles and Practice
- 2013-03-18Operations and Process Management: Principles and Practice for Strategic Impact (repost)
- 2013-03-16Health Care Emergency Management: Principles and Practice (repost)
- 2013-03-10International Perspectives on Water Quality Management and Pollutant Control
- 2013-03-08Swaiman's Pediatric Neurology: Principles and Practice (2-Volume Set, 5th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-02-28"International Perspectives on Water Quality Management and Pollutant Control" ed. by Nigel W.T. Quinn
- 2013-02-08Principles and Practice of Geriatric Medicine, 2 Volume Set, 4th Edition (repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.