Posted on 2011-03-04. By anonymous.
- Algorithms (4th Edition) By Robert Sedgewick, Kevin Wayne
- Publisher: Addi..son-W.esle.y Profess.ional 2011 | 976 Pages | ISBN: 032157351X | PDF | 24 MB
- Essential Information about Algorithms and Data Structures
A Classic Reference
The latest version of Sedgewick�s best-selling series, reflecting an indispensable body of knowledge developed over the past several decades.
Full treatment of data structures and algorithms for sorting, searching, graph processing, and string processing, including fifty algorithms every programmer should know. See algs4.cs.princeton.edu/code.
Completely Revised Code
New Java implementations written in an accessible modular programming style, where all of the code is exposed to the reader and ready to use.
Engages with Applications
Algorithms are studied in the context of important scientific, engineering, and commercial applications. Clients and algorithms are expressed in real code, not the pseudo-code found in many other books.
Engages reader interest with clear, concise text, detailed examples with visuals, carefully crafted code, historical and scientific context, and exercises at all levels.
A Scientific Approach
Develops precise statements about performance, supported by appropriate mathematical models and empirical studies validating those models.
Integrated with the Web
Visit algs4.cs.princeton.edu for a freely accessible, comprehensive Web site, including text digests, program code, test data, programming projects, exercises, lecture slides, and other resources.
http://www.filesonic.com/file/151736441/Algorithms (4th Edition).rar
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.