Posted on 2010-12-12. By anonymous.
An Introduction to Error Analysis: The Study of Uncertainties in Physical Measurements, 2nd edition
University Science Books | 1997 | ISBN: 0935702423, 093570275X | 348 pages | PDF | 234.64 Mb
The need for error analysis is captured in the book's arresting cover shot - of the 1895 Paris train disaster (also available as a wall poster). The early chapters teach elementary techniques of error propagation and statistical analysis to enable students to produce successful lab reports. Later chapters treat a number of more advanced mathematical topics, with many examples from mechanics and optics. End-of-chapter problems include many that call for use of calculators or computers, and numerous figures help readers visualize uncertainties using error bars. "Score a hit! ...the book reveals the exceptional skill of the author as lecturer and teacher...a valuable reference work for any student (or instructor) in the sciences and engineering." The Physics Teacher "This is a well written book with good illustrations, index and general bibliography...The book is well suited for engineering and science courses at universities and as a basic reference text for those engineers and scientists in practice." Strain, Journal of the British Society for Strain Measurement
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...An Introduction to Error Analysis
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "An Introduction to Error Analysis" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 8967
- 2012-12-14An Introduction to Error Analysis: The Study of Uncertainties in Physical Measurements (2nd edition)
- 2012-05-21An Introduction to Error Analysis: The Study of Uncertainties in Physical Measurements (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2009-09-20[request_ebook] An Introduction to Error Analysis: The Study of Uncertainties in Physical Measurments
- 2014-01-23A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods: From the Viewpoint of Backward Error Analysis
- 2011-12-17[share_ebook] Finite Element Analysis with Error Estimators: An Introduction to the FEM and Adaptive Error Analysis for Engineering Students - J. E. Akin
- 2011-10-05[share_ebook] Finite Element Analysis with Error Estimators: An Introduction to the FEM and Adaptive Error Analysis for Engineering Students
- 2009-03-28Finite Element Analysis with Error Estimators: An Introduction to the FEM and Adaptive Error Analysis for Engineering Students
- 2014-03-03An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms, 2nd Edition
- 2014-03-03An Introduction to Mathematical Analysis for Economic Theory and Econometrics
- 2014-02-11Introduction to Fourier Analysis and Wavelets (repost)
- 2014-01-23Introduction to Data Analysis and Graphical Presentation in Biostatistics with R: Statistics in the Large
- 2014-01-19An Introduction to Nonsmooth Analysis
- 2014-01-18Introduction to Numerical Analysis (repost)
- 2014-01-18Introduction to Combinatorial Analysis (repost)
- 2013-12-18Introduction to Systems Analysis: Mathematically Modeling Natural Systems [Repost]
- 2013-12-16An Introduction to Harmonic Analysis (repost)
- 2013-12-02An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms, 2nd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-11-22An Introduction to Numerical Analysis (repost)
- 2013-11-07INTRODUCTION TO SYSTEMS ANALYSIS MATHEMATICALLY MODELING NATURAL SYSTEMS-SPRINGER pdf-ke
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.