Author: Terence Tao
Publisher: Hindustan Book Agency
Download Babylon Translation Software for Free!
Posted on 2011-05-29, by sharebookfree.
Analysis II (Texts and Readings in Mathematics, No. 38) (v. 2)
Terence Tao | Hindustan Book Agency | 2011-05-29 | 272 pages | English | DJVU
This book (as well as the 1st volume) comes out from the author's lecture notes. It's decent work but I would expect much more from a renowned mathematician. The book takes a very formal approach. It starts with building the number systems, from natural numbers to real numbers. The proofs are generally more detailed than similar text books. The chapters on Lebesgue integration are good. The author explains why the Lebesgue measure exists, instead of just presenting the definitions and theorems, like most introductory books do. The remarks dotted everywhere are instructive, reflecting the author's broad knowledge in mathematics. No surprise, given Tao is one of the most versatile mathematicians in our time. The bottom line is it's good but not exceptional. For introductory analysis book, I'll still choose Rudin's "Principles of Mathematical Analysis". It covers more topics yet it's more concise than these 2 volumes. According to the back of the book, this book (and volume 1) are designed for an honors undergrad analysis class. This, however, is most definitely not the case. The book, especially volume 1, is quite basic: The first 150 pages are devoted to constructing the real numbers, and fundamentals (set theory, functions). The exercises aren't too bad, and the style of writing is nice. In volume 1 there are a few typos, and in Volume 2 there are a lot of typos (check Tao's UCLA page for an errata). My main complaint about the book is that Tao defines things his own way (which often differs from Rudin's book and others), so it is a little tough to supplement with other books.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
[Directly Download] [share_ebook] Analysis II (Texts and Readings in Mathematics, No. 38) (v. 2)!
Free Download " Analysis II (Texts and Readings in Mathematics, No. 38) (v. 2)" from Usenet!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...[share_ebook] Analysis II (Texts and Readings in Mathematics, No. 38) (v. 2)
Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search book title and start downloading. You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free! Register and Download NOW!
Free Download " Analysis II (Texts and Readings in Mathematics, No. 38) (v. 2)" from UseNet!
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "[share_ebook] Analysis II (Texts and Readings in Mathematics, No. 38) (v. 2)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 11676
- 2011-04-01Analysis II (Texts and Readings in Mathematics)
- 2011-09-27[share_ebook] Functional Analysis (Texts and Readings in Mathematics)
- 2010-10-14Algebraic Topology: A Primer (Texts and Readings in Mathematics)
- 2011-10-12[share_ebook] Psychological Insight into the Bible: Texts and Readings
- 2011-11-07[share_ebook] Screen Writings: Texts and Scripts from Independent Films
- 2011-10-08[share_ebook] Nihilist Girl (Texts and Translations. Translations, 8)
- 2011-09-11[share_ebook] Nihilist Girl (Texts and Translations. Translations, 8)
- 2011-08-16[share_ebook] Math Hysteria: Fun and Games with Mathematics
- 2011-08-07[share_ebook] Analysis of Genes and Genomes
- 2011-08-02[share_ebook] Perspectives on Practice and Meaning in Mathematics and Science Classrooms (Mathematics Education Library)
- 2011-08-02[share_ebook] Lexical Creativity, Texts and Contexts (Studies in Functional and Structural Linguistics)
- 2011-06-29[share_ebook] Lesson Study Research and Practice in Mathematics Education: Learning Together
- 2011-06-20[share_ebook] Analysis of Real and Complex Manifolds (Repost)
- 2010-04-06[share_ebook] Analysis of Real and Complex Manifolds
- 2009-08-04[share_ebook] Analysis of Computer and Communication Networks
- 2008-08-09[share_ebook] C Design Patterns and Derivatives Pricing (Mathematics, Finance and Risk)
- 2011-10-02[share_ebook] A Course in Calculus and Real Analysis (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2011-08-01[share_ebook] Real Analysis: Modern Techniques and Their Applications (Pure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts)
- 2011-07-31[share_ebook] Real Analysis: Modern Techniques and Their Applications (Pure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.