Posted on 2009-05-30. By anonymous.
Publisher: For Dummies; 1st edition | 2002 | 313 Pages | ISBN: 0764554220 | PDF | 10 MB
Some people think that knowing about what goes on inside the human body can sap life of its mystery. Which is too bad for them, because anybody who’s ever taken a peak under the hood knows that the human body, and all its various structures and functions, is a realm of awe-inspiring complexity and countless wonders. The dizzying dance of molecule, cell, tissue, organ, muscle, sinew, and bone that we call life can be a thing of breathtaking beauty and humbling perfection. No one should be denied access to this spectacle because they don’t come from a scientific background. And now, thanks to Anatomy and Physiology For Dummies, no one needs to be.
Whether you’re an aspiring health-care or fitness professional or just somebody who’s curious about the human body and how it works, this book offers you a fun, easy way get a handle on the basics of anatomy and physiology. In no time you’ll:
* Understand the meanings of terms in anatomy and physiology
* Get to know the body’s anatomical structures—from head to toe
* Explore the body’s systems and how they interact to keep us alive
* Gain insights into how the structures and systems function in sickness and health
* Understand the human reproductive system and how it creates new life
Written in plain English and illustrated with dozens of beautiful illustrations, Anatomy and Physiology For Dummies covers everything from atoms to cells to organs, including:
* Anatomic position and the divisions of the body
* Increasingly magnified aspects of the body, from atoms to organs to systems
* The anatomy and pathophysiology of the skeleton, muscles and skin
* The anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology of the nervous, endocrine and circulatory systems
* The anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the respiratory, digestive, urinary and immune systems
* The anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the reproductive system
* Keeping the body healthy through good nutrition
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about your body from the inside out. Let Anatomy and Physiology For Dummies be your guide on a fantastic voyage through a world of countless wonders.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.