Posted on 2012-07-13. By anonymous.
Eclipse is the most adopted integrated development environment (IDE) for Java programmers. And, now, Eclipse seems to be the preferred IDE for Android apps developers.
Android Apps with Eclipse provides a detailed overview of Eclipse, including steps and the screenshots to help Android developers to quickly get up to speed on Eclipse and to streamline their day-to-day software development. This book includes the following:
- Overview of Eclipse fundamentals for both Java and C/C++ Development.
- Using Eclipse Android Development Toolkit (ADT) to develop, debug, and troubleshoot Android applications.
- Using Eclipse C/C++ Development Toolkit (CDT) in conjunction with Android Native Development Kit (NDK) to integrate, develop and troubleshoot native Android components through Eclipse.
What you’ll learn
- How to use the most popular Java IDE for Android apps development
- How to install and configure Eclipse for Android development
- How to build an Android media player app using the Eclipse IDE
- How to leverage Eclipse with the Android Native Development Kit for C/C++ needs
- How to leverage Eclipse for scripting using Android’s SL4A (Scripting Layer for Android)
- How to do continuous integration in Eclipse, including source code controls, scripting builds with Ant and more
Who this book is for
This book is for both beginner and intermediate developers who would like to quickly come up to speed on Android development using the Eclipse IDE.
Table of Contents
- What is Android?
- Application Architecture
- What is Eclipse?
- Mastering Eclipse
- Android Development Tools for Eclipse
- Project: Movie Player
- Android Native Development using Eclipse
- Project: Adding AVI Support to Movie Player
- Android Scripting using Eclipse
- Project: Scripting Movie Player using Lua
- Appendix A: Testing
- Ebooks list page : 19293
- 2013-12-23Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2013-12-02Android Apps with Eclipse - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-12-16Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-12-04Android Apps with Eclipse [Repost]
- 2012-11-23Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-11-06Android Apps with Eclipse (repost)
- 2012-09-14Android Apps with Eclipse (Repost)
- 2012-08-07Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-07-24Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-07-23Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2014-02-07O''Reilly Developing Android Apps with Java
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.