Posted on 2012-07-13. By anonymous.
2012 | ISBN-10: 1430244348 | PDF, EPUB | 372 pages | 19 + 17 MB
Eclipse is the most adopted integrated development environment (IDE) for Java programmers. And, now, Eclipse seems to be the preferred IDE for Android apps developers.
Android Apps with Eclipse provides a detailed overview of Eclipse, including steps and the screenshots to help Android developers to quickly get up to speed on Eclipse and to streamline their day-to-day software development. This book includes the following:
Overview of Eclipse fundamentals for both Java and C/C++ Development.
Using Eclipse Android Development Toolkit (ADT) to develop, debug, and troubleshoot Android applications.
Using Eclipse C/C++ Development Toolkit (CDT) in conjunction with Android Native Development Kit (NDK) to integrate, develop and troubleshoot native Android components through Eclipse.
What you’ll learn
How to use the most popular Java IDE for Android apps development
How to install and configure Eclipse for Android development
How to build an Android media player app using the Eclipse IDE
How to leverage Eclipse with the Android Native Development Kit for C/C++ needs
How to leverage Eclipse for scripting using Android's SL4A (Scripting Layer for Android)
How to do continuous integration in Eclipse, including source code controls, scripting builds with Ant and more
- Ebooks list page : 19293
- 2013-12-23Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2013-12-02Android Apps with Eclipse - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-12-16Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-12-04Android Apps with Eclipse [Repost]
- 2012-11-23Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-11-06Android Apps with Eclipse (repost)
- 2012-09-14Android Apps with Eclipse (Repost)
- 2012-08-07Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-07-24Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2012-07-23Android Apps with Eclipse
- 2016-10-08Lynda - Building Flexible Android Apps with the Fragments API
- 2014-02-07O''Reilly Developing Android Apps with Java
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.