Posted on 2009-08-12. By anonymous.
McGraw-Hill Professional | 2007-12-14 | ISBN: 0071459847 | 2278 pages | PDF | 61,6 MB
The new gold-standard in anesthesiology
Written and edited by an internationally known team of experts, Anesthesiology gives you a 360-degree view of the field, covering all of the anesthetic considerations, preparations, and procedures for the surgical patient, the pain patient or the critical care patient. You'll find a unique balance between clinical information, practical clinical procedures, and the molecular and basic scientific underpinnings of anesthesiology practice.
Anesthesiology delivers a multi-perspective, wide-ranging view of anesthetic drugs, procedures, co-morbid diseases, and need-to-know postoperative pain management strategies. This essential guide not only focuses on general anesthesia, but also is the first to feature a detailed look at the subspecialty of regional anesthesia.
# Top-to-bottom coverage of the entire field-from preoperative evaluation and intraoperative anesthesia care to care of the critically ill or chronic pain patient
# Emphasis on safety, quality and patient-centered care, with an entire section on risk reduction
# A focus on the clinical applications of anesthesiology
# Complex concepts explained by graphics and illustrations, not equations and formulas
# Full-color format and illustrations
# Specific drug and interventional guidelines for the clinical management of every OR/post-OR scenario in the anesthesiology field
# Key points and key references presented in each chapter
# CD that allows you to download illustrations and images to your PowerPoint presentations
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Anesthesiology" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3330
- 2014-02-21Echography in anesthesiology, intensive care and emergency medicine: A beginner's guide (repost)
- 2013-11-25First Aid for the Anesthesiology Boards (repost)
- 2013-10-30Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5th edition
- 2013-10-29Anesthesiology and Otolaryngology
- 2013-10-28Anesthesiology and Otolaryngology
- 2013-10-20Anesthesiology and Otolaryngology
- 2013-10-20Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5th edition
- 2013-07-27Anesthesiology Books Collection
- 2013-07-15Anesthesiology Books Collection
- 2013-03-12Pain Medicine: The Requisites in Anesthesiology (repost)
- 2013-02-14Core Clinical Competencies in Anesthesiology: A Case-based Approach (repost)
- 2013-02-12Echography in anesthesiology, intensive care and emergency medicine: A beginner's guide [Repost]
- 2013-02-12Yao and Artusio's Anesthesiology 7th Edition
- 2013-02-12Complications in Anesthesiology (4th edition) (repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-24Longnecker, Anesthesiology (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-02First Aid for the Anesthesiology Boards (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-26Anesthesiology Board Review (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-12-26Critical Care: The Requisites in Anesthesiology [Repost]
- 2012-12-24Decision Making in Anesthesiology (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2012-11-19Manual of Clinical Anesthesiology by Larry F. Chu and Andrea Fuller MD (PDF) RapidShare Download - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.