Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-08-16. By anonymous.
Publisher: Os Publishing 1985 | 48 Pages | ISBN: 0850455146 | PDF | 48 MB
On 8 march 1965 some 3,500 US Marines, the first US combat troops to arrive in Vietnam, landed in Da Nang to defend the US air base there. On 8 June, following further reinforcements, General Westmoreland authorised his troops to begin 'offensive patrolling'. Lee Russell's follow-up to Men-at-Arms 104 focuses in finer detail on the uniforms and insignia of the US Army and Marines, the ARVN and the NVA. The book is packed with superbly detailed black and white photographs of the forces in the field, and Mike Chappell's excellent illustrations provide key reference material for the contemporary uniforms and battledress.
!!!No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules!
- Ebooks list page : 3348
- 2012-05-11U.S. Army Uniforms of the Vietnam War
- 2012-01-21US Navy and Marine Corps A-4 Skyhawk Units of the Vietnam War (Osprey Combat Aircraft 69)
- 2012-05-18The Desert War
- 2012-05-16Military Uniforms in America Vol.III Long Endure: The Civil War Period 1852-1867
- 2012-01-241861: The Civil War Awakening
- 2012-01-21Soviet Ground and Rocket Forces (The Illustrated War Library 4)
- 2011-11-07The Air War In Southeast Asia (Case Studies of Selected Campaigns)
- 2011-10-11The Korean War: Years of Stalemate (July 1951 - July 1953)
- 2011-10-11The Korean War: Restoring the Balance (25 January - 8 July 1951)
- 2011-10-11The Korean War: The Chinese Intervention (3 November 1950 - 24 January 1951)
- 2011-10-11The Korean War: The UN Offensive (16 September - 2 November 1950)
- 2011-10-11The Korean War: The Outbreak (27 June - 15 September 1950)
- 2011-08-09Confronting the War Machine: Draft Resistance during the Vietnam War - Removed
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Kill for Peace: American Artists Against the Vietnam War
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Expendable Warriors: The Battle of Khe Sanh and the Vietnam War (Praeger Security International)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Columbia History of the Vietnam War
- 2017-01-11[PDF] No Sure Victory: Measuring U.S. Army Effectiveness and Progress in the Vietnam War
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Into the Quagmire: Lyndon Johnson and the Escalation of the Vietnam War
- 2016-12-19M50 Ontos and M56 Scorpion 1956-70 US Tank Destroyers of the Vietnam War
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.