Posted on 2011-05-09. By anonymous.
English | 3 issues | CBR | 60.3MB
Assassin's Creed: The Fall is a comic book mini-series written by Cameron Stewart and Karl Kerschl and published by WildStorm. The mini-series, consisting of 3 issues, follows the journey of the Russian Assassin Nikolai Orelov during the late 19th and early 20th Centuries, whose genetic memories are being viewed by his present-day descendant Daniel Cross thanks to a natural version of the Bleeding Effect. The series was initially planned as an expansion of the travels of Ezio Auditore, but was moved to an entirely new setting to provide greater freedom to the writers. Despite this, the comic still utilizes the long-standing Templar vs Assassin feud as the basis of its story.
Check out my blog for more great comics and books.
- Ebooks list page : 11451
- 2011-05-10Assassin's Creed - The Fall 1-3 (2011)
- 2011-02-07Assassin's Creed - The Fall 02 (of 03) (2011)
- 2013-05-05Assassin's Creed: The Fall (complete)
- 2012-11-13Assassin's Creed - The Fall Deluxe Edition (2012) (Epilogue Only)
- 2012-06-03The Fall of Monte Cassino (Concord #6524)
- 2012-05-17Afghanistan: A Military History From Alexander The Great To The Fall Of The Taliban
- 2011-02-18Assassins Creed - The Fall 3 (2011)
- 2011-02-16Assassins Creed: The Fall #3 (2011)
- 2011-02-07Assassins Creed The Fall #2 (2011)
- 2013-05-17Assassin's Creed: The Chain
- 2013-01-02Assassin's Creed - The Chain (2012)
- 2012-11-23Assassin's Creed - The Chain  (Comics)
- 2011-11-26Assassins Creed The Fall [DC Comics]
- 2011-11-09Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade
- 2011-10-21Assassin's Creed The Secret Crusade (Fiction) (pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb)
- 2011-08-02Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade by Oliver Bowden
- 2011-02-17Assassins Creed - The Fall 03
- 2010-11-14Assassins Creed - The Fall 01
- 2014-04-07Spike - After the Fall #1-4 (2008) Complete
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.