Posted on 2012-01-23. By anonymous.
Language: English | Publisher: Wiley | ISBN: 047128081X | 2002 | PDF | 1372 pages | 118 mb
Tools and Techniques for Determining the Value of Any Asset
Valuation is at the heart of every investment decision, whether that decision is to buy, sell, or hold. But the pricing of any financial asset has become a more complex task in modern financial markets. Now completely revised and fully updated to reflect changing market conditions, Investment Valuation, Second Edition, provides expert instruction on how to value virtually any type of asset-stocks, bonds, options, futures, real assets, and much more.
Noted valuation authority and acclaimed NYU finance professor Aswath Damodaran uses real-world examples and the most current valuation tools, as he guides you through the theory and application of valuation models and highlights their strengths and weaknesses.
Expanded coverage addresses:
* Valuation of unconventional assets, financial service firms, start-ups, private companies, dot-coms, and many other traditionally valued assets
* Risk in foreign countries and how best to deal with it
* Using real option theory and option pricing models in valuing business and equity
* The models used to value different types of assets and the elements of these models
* How to choose the right model for any given asset valuation scenario
* Online real-time valuations that are continually updated at www.damodaran.com
A perfect guide for those who need to know more about the tricky business of valuation, Investment Valuation, Second Edition, will be a valuable asset for anyone learning about this critical part of the investment process.
- Ebooks list page : 17219
- 2013-05-11Investment Valuation, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2012-01-21The Dark Side of Valuation: Valuing Old Tech, New Tech, and New Economy Companies - Aswath Damodaran
- 2011-10-26The Dark Side of Valuation: Valuing Young, Distressed, and Complex Businesses (2nd Edition)
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-01-11Corporate Finance (NYU MBA Course WEBCAST) - Aswath Damodaran
- 2012-01-07Corporate Finance (NYU MBA Course WEBCAST) - Aswath Damodaran
- 2011-12-18Corporate Finance (NYU MBA Course WEBCAST) - Aswath Damodaran
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2010-05-04Equity Asset Valuation (CFA Institute Investment Series) 2nd edition - Removed
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2014-05-18Investment Valuation, 3rd Edition
- 2014-05-10Investment Valuation: University Edition, 3rd Edition
- 2014-02-10Bonds: The Unbeaten Path to Secure Investment Growth (2nd Edition)
- 2013-12-23Investment Valuation, 3rd Edition
- 2013-12-23Investment Valuation: University Edition, 3rd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.