Posted on 2010-01-27. By anonymous.
Springer-Verlag | ISBN: 0387955933 | 09 October 2003 | English | 458 pages | PDF | 11.5 MB
This book thoroughly surveys and examines advances in fingerprint sensing devices and in algorithms for fingerprint image analysis and matching. After an opening chapter on the history of fingerprint recognition.
“Automatic Fingerprint Recognition Systems” moves into new technologies for inkless sensors, fingerprint image analysis techniques, including fingerprint video analysis, filtering and classification and other areas aimed at fully automatic operation. The book also addresses large-scale fingerprint identification system design, as well as standards.
Topics and Features:
* Covers numerous areas related to modern automatic fingerprint recognition, not just its history or forensic analysis
* Examines advances in fingerprint sensing and fingerprint image filtering and preprocessing
* Describes fingerprint feature abstraction, as well as compression and decompression of fingerprint images
* Develops ideas related to large-scale, large-database fingerprint matching
* Assesses such important areas as security in fingerprint matching and the common criterion protection profile
This authoritative survey provides a unique reference for automatic fingerprint recognition concepts, technologies, and systems. Its editors and contributors are leading researchers and applied R&D developers of this technology. Biometrics and pattern recognition researchers, security professionals, and systems developers will find the work an indispensable resource for current knowledge and technology.
- Ebooks list page : 4221
- 2009-05-05Automatic Fingerprint Recognition Systems
- 2011-11-04Face Analysis, Modeling and Recognition Systems
- 2012-01-18Automatic Flight Control Systems - Latest Developments
- 2014-11-18Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition (Springer Professional Computing) by Davide Maltoni
- 2014-10-21Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition (Springer Professional Computing) by Davide Maltoni
- 2014-10-18Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition (Springer Professional Computing) by Davide Maltoni
- 2014-10-16Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition (Springer Professional Computing) by Davide Maltoni
- 2013-12-02Techniques for Noise Robustness in Automatic Speech Recognition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-11-19Radar Automatic Target Recognition (ATR) and Non-Cooperative Target Recognition (NCTR)
- 2013-11-06Radar Automatic Target Recognition (ATR) and Non-Cooperative Target Recognition (NCTR)
- 2013-10-23Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Computer Recognition Systems CORES 2013
- 2013-10-13"Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition" by Davide Maltoni, Dario Maio, Anil K. Jain, Salil Prabhakar (Repost)
- 2013-08-16Computer Recognition Systems 3 (Repost)
- 2013-08-03Techniques for Noise Robustness in Automatic Speech Recognition
- 2013-08-02Computer Recognition Systems 3 (repost)
- 2013-04-26"Face Analysis, Modeling and Recognition Systems" ed. by Tudor Barbu (Repost)
- 2013-02-06Automated Fingerprint Identification Systems (Repost)
- 2012-09-05Mohamed Cheriet, "Character Recognition Systems: A Guide for Students and Practitioners" (Repost)
- 2012-06-29Advances in Object Recognition Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.