Posted on 2011-07-22. By anonymous.
HQ PDF | 100 pages | English | 110 MB
John K Walton takes a look at Britain's love affair with the seaside holiday and reveals how growing prosperity and the birth of the railways brought the delights of the coast within the reach of the masses.
Clare Makepeace examines the role of prostitutes and brothels for soldiers during the First World War.
Mike Esbester investigates changes in health and safety messages over the 20th century.
Dr John-Paul Ghobrial looks at early modern British attitudes to Islam and perceptions of Turks during the 17th century.
Jon Stobart describes how bills and account books can reveal fascinating insights about Georgian mansions – from fashionable furniture to expensive soap.
Marc Morris examines eight places linked with Edward I’s brutally thorough subjugation of the Welsh.
- Ebooks list page : 12459
- 2011-08-10BBC History Magazine - August 2011
- 2015-03-23BBC History UK - August 2011
- 2015-03-01BBC History UK - August 2011
- 2015-02-09BBC History UK - August 2011 (Repost)
- 2012-07-12BBC History Magazine - August 2012 - Removed
- 2012-07-11BBC History Magazine - August 2012
- 2012-01-01BBC Wildlife Magazine - August 2011 (HQ PDF)
- 2011-08-15BBC History Magazine September 2011
- 2011-07-23BBC History Magazine - February 2011
- 2011-07-22BBC History Magazine - May 2011
- 2011-07-22BBC History Magazine - July 2011
- 2011-07-22BBC Olive Magazine - August 2011 [HighQuality PDF]
- 2011-07-22BBC Olive Magazine - August 2011 [PDF]
- 2011-07-14BBC Wildlife Magazine - August (2011)
- 2011-07-12BBC Wildlife Magazine - August 2011 (HQ PDF) - Removed
- 2011-07-09BBC Wildlife Magazine – August 2011 - Removed
- 2011-07-08BBC Wildlife Magazine August 2011 HQ PDF - Removed
- 2011-07-08[MULTI] BBC Wildlife Magazine � August 2011 - Removed
- 2011-07-08BBC Wildlife Magazine August 2011 - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.