Tag: IT Certification
Posted on 2008-11-23. By anonymous.
Bandwidth Splitter Overview
Bandwidth Splitter is a program extension for Microsoft ISA Server that supplements it with new features to allow more rational sharing of the existing Internet connection bandwidth and distributing it among all users and servers according to preset rules.
The principal features of Bandwidth Splitter are:
* Limiting of the Internet connection bandwidth used by individual users and hosts, as well as groups of users and hosts (traffic shaping, throttling)
* Setting up quotas for the maximum allowable Internet traffic use (in megabytes) for a set period of time (a day, a week or a month) for individual users and hosts, as well as groups of users and hosts
* Real-time monitoring of all users and their connections through ISA Server by the administrator, including the bandwidths used by individual users and connections
With Bandwidth Splitter you will get the following benefits:
* Great real-time monitoring abilities let administrator to effectively control traffic usage
* Rational distribution of the Internet channel bandwidth (you establish the rules)
* Reducing Internet costs because of limiting non-priority traffic (peer-to-peer exchange, big downloads, etc)
* Comfortable work for important users
* Limit traffic usage of wasteful users
* Saving users' working time because of more guaranteed bandwidth allocation
* Users can track their internet activity in real-time using special utility
* Save your time because you don't need to generate reports every time you want to know bandwidth usage details. Just see it in real-time.
its with patch
Does it work on ISA 2006?
Yes, it works on ISA 2006
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Bandwidth Splitter For Isa Server V1.5
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Bandwidth Splitter For Isa Server V1.5" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1853
- 2013-04-03Download Bandwidth Splitter for ISA Server and Forefront
- 2008-11-23Bandwidth Splitter For Isa Server V1.07
- 2007-05-22bandwidth Splitter For Microsoft Isa Server 2004 2006 1.05
- 2011-11-09[share_ebook] CBT Nuggets. ISA Server 2004
- 2010-02-01GFI WebMonitor For ISA Server v2009.20091130
- 2013-12-02A Developer's Guide to Data Modeling for SQL Server - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Expert Performance Indexing for SQL Server 2012 - eazydoc.com
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - Microsoft Security ISA Server 2004 70-350: Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004 CBT Training Video
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - Microsoft 70-227 Exam ; Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Edition Training Course
- 2013-10-15Trainsignal - ISA Server 2004
- 2013-08-31ISA Server 2004 70-350 Trainings
- 2013-07-30Telecharger DB PowerStudio for SQL Server v3 crack - Removed
- 2013-07-20Michael Noel, Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 Unleashed (Repost)
- 2013-07-16Deploying Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server
- 2013-07-16Expert Performance Indexing for SQL Server 2012
- 2013-07-16Professional Windows PowerShell for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1
- 2013-06-07Deploying Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-05-04A Developer's Guide to Data Modeling for SQL Server: Covering SQL Server 2005 and 2008 (Repost)
- 2013-04-29Steve Kaplan, Citrix Metaframe Access Suite for Windows Server 2003 (Repost) - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.