Posted on 2011-01-05. By anonymous.
Bashar - Shifting Through Infinity and Sacred Circuitry
English | Video: .mp4, mpeg4, yuv420p, 624x350, 30000.00 fps(r), 806 kbps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und) | 1.24 GB
Genre: Video Training, eLearning
Bashar describes the universe from a new perspective and introduces the concept of reality as an infinitude of still frames passing through our consciousness at a rate of billions per second.
Q&A:What is the speed of light in relation to zero motion, and in other densities? How can we best change the world to our liking?
When we shift to a new reality and become a new person, do we ever go back to the old person? Clarification of the names "Yahyel" and "Shalinaya", and discussion of working with the "freelancer" hybrid children. What is the source of energy for nonphysical entities? Are the pyramids around the world, both those currently known and those still hidden, part of a plan? Is the evolution of the universe caused by a wave of consciousness?What is Bashar's understanding about star souls (those that originate elsewhere)? Why do we have links to entities in other systems, such as Orion, Pleiades, etc.? Why do domestic animal souls choose to come to Earth when they know they can experience abuse and neglect? Does Bashar have animals on his planet? Questioner wants to shake the channel's hand with Bashar officiating. How important is Mount Fuji as an energy vortex of planet Earth? Questioner has very active dreams but doesn't remember specifics of her dreams. Discussion of "past lives" with her girlfriend on Earth and in other systems. How does my business of making flowers connect with my aspirations of being in a Steven Spielberg movie? How would one manifest one's soul mate in one's life? Where are the hybridized human children raised? What was the nature of the energetic connection I felt for a young man I met at a gathering the other night? What are the ramifications of the oil spill in the Gulf? Is there a dominant picture forming of the consequences of the spill?
"Sacred Circuitry" and "Wholeness of Being"
June 20, 2910 Los Angeles, CA
Bashar introduces and describes the unique glyphs called "Sacred Circuits" that are being given to us as a present from his civilization of Essassani. These glyphs, used with intention, have the potential to activate your consciousness and expand your understanding of who you are and what you what your life potential is. Bashar describes how to use the glyphs and gives a unique way to meditate on them. The DVD of the session provides the meditation sequence with visuals of the glyphs for you. In the second part of the day, Bashar describes the importance of applying the full range of principles he has shared in achieving wholeness of being, plus Bashar's perspective that there is nothing negative in the use of money in our society.
Q&A: Use of the sacred circuit glyphs in helping someone with schizoaffective disorder. Questions about enhanced ability to receive contact from extraterrestrial consciousness, including hybrid children. Further discussion of the use of the sacred circuit glyphs in helping with the various issues we wish to change. Questioner wants Bashar to share with us more of the sacred circuit glyphs than were given in the handout. Do we have our own personal sacred circuit symbols? How can we be more sensitive to our highest excitement?
Do the sacred circuit symbols resemble Native American pictographs and Tibetan designs? Details about the lift of the quarantine in 2012. Discussion of planet's vortices and the effect of using the sacred circuit symbols to enhance perception of them. How does the higher-mind/brain/physical-mind system relate to Jesus' statement that the Kingdom of Heaven is within? Discussion of the change of energy on Earth after 2012. What can be done to steer children away from violent games to positive activities? Can use of the sacred circuit glyphs help a person get off medications? Discussion of "stuck energy" inhibiting out-of-body experiences. Details about "windows of opportunity" and their closing. Does the water in the brain also change when we use the sacred circuit symbols? Details about the realignment of the circuits of the brain with the energy of unconditional love. What is the frequency of the energy of unconditional love? Can the sacred circuit symbols be translated into tonal vibrations? Sharing and discussion of knowing "the answers" on one's own. Details of the "size of the weave" of spirit reality: the Planck length. Question about a mathematical expression of one of the sacred circuit symbols. How does one distinguish what is mere fancy of imagination from what has actually occurred? Discussion of how the movie "Paranormal Activity" triggered in the questioner intense fear of being alone at night. Why did the sacred circuit symbol labeled "Act" really stand out to the questioner? What do the circuits in the brain take their cues from? Does the processing of beliefs always have to be a cognitive process? Discussion of the best way to allow oneself to shift realities so there is a break in continuity. Further details on the use of the sacred circuit symbols. Discussion of the meaning of "Circumstances don't matter; only your state of being matters." Is it possible to get off "your path?" Does acting on your highest excitement always point you toward your windows of opportunity? How can we distinguish between following our excitement and immediate gratification? Questioner wants to know why she notices the same numbers showing up in her life every day, several times a day..Does the universe expand to infinite perspective or are there several universes? Were such teachers as Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc. extraterrestrial beings, or hybridized humans? Does Bashar accept human volunteers to travel to his world? Discussion of examples of not viewing one's reality holistically. Bashar gives the ingredients of what he identifies as a potential "cancer cure." Discussion of allowing all choices to be equal without preconceived ideas so as to allow the joy of any choice to reveal itself. Clarification of what is meant by the phrase "you co-create your reality with others." Examination of "fault" and "victimhood." Does Bashar's civilization have more synchronicity than ours? Discussion of evolution of our respective societies. Is there, amongst all souls in creation, a general purpose? Will there come a time when most humans believe in reincarnation? Does Bashar's people lie? What is Bashar's definition of "lie?" Are there people on Bashar's planet that Bashar dislikes? Why don't Bashar's people lie on their planet? What is the nature of the connection between the magnetic field of the heart and the magnetic field of the Earth? How do Bashar's people interact with the plants on his world? When will be the next visit of the Shalinaya?
http://www.filesonic.com/file/52425449/Sacred.Circuitry.part1.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/52425451/Sacred.Circuitry.part2.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/52425453/Sacred.Circuitry.part3.rar
- Ebooks list page : 9487
- 2012-01-24Family Building Through Egg and Sperm Donation: Medical, Legal, and Ethical Issues
- 2015-08-04Front Line Assembly - Shifting Through The Lens (2010)
- 2013-12-14The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human risk through occupational and environmental exposure (Issues in Toxicology)
- 2013-12-12How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond [Repost]
- 2013-12-10Building Workforce Strength: Creating Value Through Workforce and Career Development
- 2013-12-04Seeking Sicily: a Cultural Journey Through Myth and Reality in the Heart of the Mediterranean
- 2013-12-02Software Error Detection through Testing and Analysis - eazydoc.com
- 2013-11-26Mindfulness in Early Buddhism: New Approaches through Psychology and Textual Analysis of Pali, Chinese and Sanskrit Sources - Removed
- 2013-11-11TTC: Tools of Thinking - Understanding the World Through Experience and Reason
- 2013-11-10Transforming Your STEM Career Through Leadership and Innovation Inspiration and Strategies for Women
- 2013-11-08TTC - Tools of Thinking - Understanding the World Through Experience and Reason
- 2013-11-06The Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects
- 2013-11-02Transforming Your STEM Career Through Leadership and Innovation: Inspiration and Strategies for Women
- 2013-10-29The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational Accountability
- 2013-10-28The Woman's Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects
- 2013-10-24The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational Accountability
- 2013-10-06Michel Boivin - Sindh through History and Representations: French Contributions to Sindhi Studies
- 2013-09-27Elementary Analysis through Examples and Exercises
- 2013-09-23Seeds of Destruction: Why the Path to Economic Ruin Runs Through Washington, and How to Reclaim American Prosperity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.