Posted on 2011-03-28. By anonymous.
The December 2009/January 2010 issue of Beadwork is teeming with designs made by talented artists. Though David Chatt is best known for his intricate work in seed beads, read all about the different and exciting materials he’s now incorporating into his artwork. Cynthia Rutledge, author of Beadwork’s very first Master Class, returns this issue to share how her discovery of gem-setting techniques has taken her work to the next level and how you, too, can give gem setting a go. Our four Designers of the Year for 2009 (beading pros Jean Campbell, Marcia DeCoster, Jamie Hogsett, and Lisa Kan) wrap up a sensational year with a great holiday-season collection of projects—from sweet and sparkly to bold and dramatic. Want to get a leg up on your holiday shopping? Then don’t miss this issue’s expanded Cool Stuff department for gifts any beader in your life can’t live without. For 19 holiday designs that explore 16 beading techniques (right-angle weave, peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, and more) and get you geared up for winter, pick up this latest issue of Beadwork.
- Ebooks list page : 11117
- 2015-07-13Zulu Inspired Beadwork by Diane Fitzgerald
- 2015-07-10Beadwork - August - September 2015
- 2015-07-08Beadwork - August - September 2015
- 2015-07-03Beadwork - August - September 2015
- 2015-07-03Woven Wire Jewelry (Beadwork How-To)
- 2015-06-10Beadwork Creates Beaded Beads by Jean Campbell
- 2015-06-03Beadwork Creates Beaded Bags by Jean Campbell
- 2015-06-01The Beader's Color Mixing Directory 200 failsafe color schemes for beautiful beadwork
- 2015-05-31Mastering Beadwork A Comprehensive Guide to Off-Loom Techniques
- 2015-05-31Netted Beadwork (Beadwork How-To) by Diane Fitzgerald
- 2015-05-25Beadwork - April - May 2015
- 2015-05-14Beadwork - June - July 2015
- 2015-05-03Beadwork - June - July 2015
- 2015-05-01Beadwork - June - July 2015
- 2015-04-27Beadwork - June - July 2015
- 2015-03-26Beadwork - April - May 2015
- 2015-01-09The Beader's Color Mixing Directory: 200 failsafe color schemes for beautiful beadwork (repost)
- 2015-01-09Beadwork – February / March 2015
- 2015-01-07Beadwork - February / March 2015
- 2015-01-03Beadwork - February/March 2015
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.