Posted on 2012-09-13. By anonymous.
This book is the most comprehensive and up to date introduction to ASP.NET ever written. Focussing solely on C#, with no code samples duplicated in other languages, award winning author Matthew MacDonald introduces you to the very latest thinking and best practices for the ASP.NET 4.5 technology.
Assuming no prior coding experience, you’ll be taught everything you need to know from the ground up. Starting from first principals, you’ll learn the skills you need to be an effective ASP.NET developer who is ready to progress to more sophisticated projects and professional work.
You’ll be taught how to use object orientation and code-behind techniques to lay out your code clearly in a way other developers can easily understand. You’ll learn how to query databases from within you web pages, spice up your layouts using ASP.NET AJAX and deploy your finished websites to production servers. You’ll also learn how to debug your code when things go wrong and the performance and scalability issues that can affect your web projects as they grow.
With you book you can take your first step towards becoming a successful ASP.NET developer with confidence.
What you’ll learn
- Learn everything you need to know to build ASP.NET 4.5 applications with confidence.
- Dive into the deepest, broadest, introductory ASP.NET coverage available.
- Be guided by an award winning author who will steadily progress your knowledge from first principles to advanced techniques over the course of the book.
Who this book is for
This book is ideal for anyone new to .NET development who wants to learn how ASP.NET 4.5 works. No prior programming knowledge is assumed and all concepts are explained from first principals.
Table of Contents
- The .NET Framework
- The C# Language
- Types, Objects, and Namespaces
- Visual Studio
- Web Form Fundamentals
- Web Controls
- Error Handling, Logging, and Tracing
- State Management
- Rich Controls
- User Controls and Graphics
- Styles, Themes, and Master Pages
- Website Navigation
- ADO.NET Fundamentals
- Data Binding
- The Data Controls
- Files and Streams
- Security Fundamentals
- Advanced ASP.NET Components
- LINQ and the Entity Framework
- ASP.NET AJAX
- Deploying ASP.NET Applications
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in C#
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
How to Download
You may need eMule or Bittorrent to download ebook torrents or emule links.
Report Dead Link
Please leave a comment to report dead links, so that someone else may update new links.
- Ebooks list page : 19903
- 2009-08-21[request]ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed
- 2014-04-03Beginning ASP.NET 4.5.1: in C# and VB
- 2014-03-26Beginning ASP.NET 4.5.1: in C# and VB
- 2014-01-22Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in C# [Repost]
- 2014-01-02Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in C# - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-31Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 with C# - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-31Beginning ASP.NET MVC 4 - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET MVC 4
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 Databases, 3rd Edition
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 4.5: in C# and VB - Removed
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in C#
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET Web Pages with WebMatrix
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 E Commerce in C# 2005
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET E Commerce in C#
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET Security
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 4 in VB 2010
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 4 in C# 2010
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 4: in C# and VB
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET 3.5: In C# and VB
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.