Posted on 2012-09-14, by way_vs.
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in C#
Apr-ss (August 2012) | ISBN: 1430242515 | PDF + EPUB | 922 pages | 33.8 MB
This book is the most comprehensive and up to date introduction to ASP.NET ever written. Focussing solely on C#, with no code samples duplicated in other languages, award winning author Matthew MacDonald introduces you to the very latest thinking and best practices for the ASP.NET 4.5 technology.
Assuming no prior coding experience, you’ll be taught everything you need to know from the ground up. Starting from first principals, you’ll learn the skills you need to be an effective ASP.NET developer who is ready to progress to more sophisticated projects and professional work.
You’ll be taught how to use object orientation and code-behind techniques to lay out your code clearly in a way other developers can easily understand. You’ll learn how to query databases from within you web pages, spice up your layouts using ASP.NET AJAX and deploy your finished websites to production servers. You’ll also learn how to debug your code when things go wrong and the performance and scalability issues that can affect your web projects as they grow.
With you book you can take your first step towards becoming a successful ASP.NET developer with confidence.
What you’ll learn
Learn everything you need to know to build ASP.NET 4.5 applications with confidence.
Dive into the deepest, broadest, introductory ASP.NET coverage available.
Be guided by an award winning author who will steadily progress your knowledge from first principles to advanced techniques over the course of the book.
Who this book is for
This book is ideal for anyone new to .NET development who wants to learn how ASP.NET 4.5 works. No prior programming knowledge is assumed and all concepts are explained from first principals.
Table of Contents
The .NET Framework
The C# Language
Types, Objects, and Namespaces
Web Form Fundamentals
Error Handling, Logging, and Tracing
User Controls and Graphics
Styles, Themes, and Master Pages
The Data Controls
Files and Streams
Advanced ASP.NET Components
LINQ and the Entity Framework
Deploying ASP.NET Applications
- Ebooks list page : 19924
- 2009-08-21[request]ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed
- 2013-07-16Building ASP.NET Web Pages with Microsoft WebMatrix
- 2010-12-28Professional DotNetNuke 5: Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET (Repost)
- 2013-12-23Beginning ASP.NET Web Pages with WebMatrix
- 2013-12-23Ultra fast ASP.NET
- 2013-12-02Beginning ASP.NET E-Commerce in C# - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Ultra-Fast ASP.NET 4.5, 2nd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Beginning ASP.NET Security - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Applied ASP.NET 4 in Context - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Test Driven Development
- 2013-07-16Professional ASP.NET MVC 2
- 2013-07-16ASP.NET MVC 4 and the Web API
- 2012-08-07ASP.NET 3.5 Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
- 2012-08-07ASP.NET MVC 4 in Action
- 2012-02-05ASP.NET 3.5 Unleashed [ReUpload]
- 2012-02-05Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in VB 2005 [ReUpload]
- 2012-02-05Beginning ASP .NET 2.0 E-Commerce in C# 2005 [ReUpload]
- 2012-02-05Essential ASP.NET with Examples in Visual Basic .NET [ReUpload]
- 2011-12-28Pro ASP.NET 1.1 in VB.NET
- 2011-11-12Total Training for Microsoft ASP.NET -2.0 Building Web Appli
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.