Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-12-09. By anonymous.
Kensal Press | 1985 | ISBN: 0946041334 | 224 pages | PDF | 2,9 MB
Summary: The Green Nazi
One of the rare unbiased accounts of anything pertaining to National Socialism. The subject of this book, Walther Darre, was one of the most interesting and progressive people to come out of the Nazi Party. Promoting various "green" ideas and putting them into practice. Of course like many others in the Nazi Party he was stabbed in the back and screwed over by Hitler in the end.
Conservation of forests and nature, eating healthy, animal rights, organic farming, living away from society, not having an uptight attitude about sex, worshipping your own ancestral gods instead of the gods of semites, localized socialism and self sufficency, these were all common themes and practices in the early days and origins of the nazi party. Most of these things were not practiced or even thought about at that time in history until the Volkish movement in Germany popped up. The hippies and environmentalists picked up on a lot of these ideas, although 99% were totally clueless of their origins. Yet another interesting person and facet of National Socialist Germany that you won't hear about on the History Channel or in your sound bite level university history class that covers WW2.
Summary: One of the pivotal books in my intellectual life
Anna Bramwell's Blood and Soil is a strange, rare little book.I might never have heard of it, had I not seen it cited in abibliography of a book on the S.S.
Richard Walther Darre (1895-1953) was Hitler's Agriculture Minister until 1941. He was also a major figure in the Nordic racialist movement, and was one of those people who was responsible for the "pagan" wing of the Nazi Party.
I got hold of this book expecting it to be just another book on the "evils" of the Nordic Renaissance. I was surprised, however, to read a book that shed light on the fact that the Nordic movement was far more complicated than the "blond hair-blue-eye-let's-breed-superpeople syndrome" so often found in the American press.
Ms. Bramwell writes about many figures in the movement, such as Paul Schultze-Naumberg a nd his wife, Hans F.K. Gunther, Bernhard Kummer, Johann van Leers and L.F. Clauss. I learned a lot about how the Nordic ideal was just that, an ideal, and that not all Nordics were supposed to be blond, for instance. Nordicism encompassed more than just a "racial" stereotype. It was a temperament, a way of life, a philosophy. It was a back-to nature movement, that stressed temperance and healthy living.
It is interesting that many of the Nordicists regarded the Nazis as "un-Nordic", i.e. loud, showy, aggressive, and a few even went so far as to suggest that the Nazis were "mediterranean", "middle-Eastern" or "oriental" in their outlook and actions.
In short, this book is valuable to me because it got me on a new path of reading, and I have come a long way since I first laid hands on this book back in 1992. There is an interesting bibliography at the end. Some people will not agree with this book, probably because they, for some reason or another, do not think they are "Nordic", and they may say that this book is seriously flawed, or even repugnant. But, Hans Jurgen Lutzhoft, in his monograph Der Nordische Gedanke in Deutschland 1920-1945, wrote that the Nordic movement was more international and liberal in scope, and the Nazi Party could never completely contain it.
I strongly recommend reading this book, for the education about a misunderstood movement, and about a possible new way of living.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
[Directly Download] Blood and Soil: Walther Darre and Hitler's Green Party!
Free Download "Blood and Soil: Walther Darre and Hitler's Green Party" from Usenet!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Blood and Soil: Walther Darre and Hitler's Green Party
Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search book title and start downloading. You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free! Register and Download NOW!
Free Download "Blood and Soil: Walther Darre and Hitler's Green Party" from UseNet!
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Blood and Soil: Walther Darre and Hitler's Green Party" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3782
- 2011-10-29[share_ebook] Star Wars - X-Wing Rogue Squadron Vol. 06 - Blood and Honor [TPB]
- 2011-10-28Stopped at Stalingrad: The Luftwaffe and Hitler's Defeat in the East, 1942-1943
- 2011-10-27[share_ebook] True Blood and Philosophy: We Wanna Think Bad Things with You (The Blackwell Philosophy and Pop Culture Series)
- 2011-10-03[share_ebook] Blood and Fire free ebook download
- 2011-09-22With Blood and Iron (Audio)
- 2011-09-20With Blood and Iron (Audiobook)
- 2011-09-17[share_ebook] A Tale Etched in Blood and Hard Black Pencil
- 2011-09-15[share_ebook] Blood and Iron: A Novel of the Promethean Age
- 2011-09-15[share_ebook] Blood and Memory
- 2011-09-11[share_ebook] Blood and Ice
- 2011-09-10Star Wars - X-Wing Rogue Squadron Vol. 06 - Blood and Honor [TPB]
- 2011-09-08[share_ebook] Blood and Capital: The Paramilitarization of Colombia (Ohio RIS Latin America Series)
- 2011-09-07[share_ebook] Of Blood and Honor
- 2011-09-02The Book of Blood and Shadow byRobin Wasserman
- 2011-08-29Blood and Ice (Audio)
- 2011-08-26Liz Lochhead - Blood and Ice (Audio)
- 2011-08-23Liz Lochhead - Blood and Ice
- 2011-08-22[share_ebook] Of Blood and Sorrow
- 2011-08-16[share_ebook] Blood and Chocolate (2009) DVDRip XviD AC3-MVGroup
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.