Posted on 2012-03-22. By anonymous.
Wi lk i ns | 2010 | ISBN: 0781785891, 9780781785891 9781608310807 | 2364 pages | PDF | 63 MB
Volume 1. Twelfth Edition
This Textbook is designed to assist nurses in preparing for their roles and responsibilities within the complex health care delivery system. A goal of the textbook is to provide balanced attention to the art and science of adult medical-surgical nursing. The textbook focuses on physiologic, pathophysiologic, and psychosocial concepts as they relate to nursing care, and emphasis is placed on integrating a variety of concepts from other disciplines such as nutrition, pharmacology, and gerontology.
Content relative to health care needs of people with disabilities, nursing research findings, ethical considerations, and evidence-based practice has been expanded to provide opportunities for the nurse to refine clinical decision-making skills.
This Textbook presents nearly 200 diseases and disorders in alphabetical format, allowing rapid access to need-to-know information on the most commonly clinical problems nurses are likely to encounter.
Unit 1 Basic Concepts in Nursing
Unit 2 Biophysical and Psychosocial Concepts in Nursing Practice
Unit 3 Concepts and Challenges in Patient Management
Unit 4. Perioperative Concepts and Nursing Management
Unit 5: Gas Exchange and Respiratory Function
Unit 6: Cardiovascular, Circulatory, and Hematologic Function
Unit 7: Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function
Unit 8: Metabolic and Endocrine Function
Unit 9: Urinary Tract Function
Unit 10: Reproductive Function
Unit 11: Immunologic Function
Unit 12: Integumentary Function
Unit 13: Sensorineural Function
Unit 14: Neurologic Function
Unit 15: Musculoskeletal Function
Unit 16: Other Acute Problems
Appendix A: Diagnostic Studies and Interpretation
Appendix B: Understanding Clinical Pathways
I share many new interesting eBooks and Magazines every day
- Ebooks list page : 17957
- 2013-11-04Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- 2015-06-08Handbook for Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- 2015-05-20Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 11th Edition (2 Volumes in 1)
- 2015-04-02Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 11th Edition (2 Volumes in 1)
- 2015-02-24Handbook for Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (repost)
- 2014-10-30Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing by Suzanne C. Smeltzer
- 2014-10-15Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing by Suzanne C. Smeltzer [Repost]
- 2014-01-14Handbook for Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (repost)
- 2013-12-12Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing - In One Volume
- 2013-12-03Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing: In One Volume
- 2013-09-30Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 11th Edition (2 Volumes in 1) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.