Posted on 2007-06-13, updated at 2012-10-07. By anonymous.
This book is designed for a course in Data Structures where C is the programming language. The book focuses on abstract data types as viewed from three different persepctives: their specification, their application, and their implementation.
Published in 2002
Author Nell Dale
ISBN 0763704814 Size 15.01MB
- Ebooks list page : 655
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2011-11-28Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2008-05-19Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2014-11-19Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing by Greg Scragg [Repost]
- 2014-11-18Data Structures Succinctly (Part 1 & 2)
- 2014-11-18Starting Out with Java: From Control Structures through Data Structures, 2nd edition
- 2014-11-18Data Structures Demystified (Demystified) by James Keogh
- 2014-11-15Data Structures Demystified (Demystified) by James Keogh [Repost]
- 2014-11-12Pluralsight - Algorithms and Data Structures - Part 1
- 2014-11-12Data Structures and Efficient Algorithms: Final Report on the DFG Special Joint Initiative (repost)
- 2014-11-10Sams Teach Yourself Data Structures and Algorithms in 24 Hours by Robert Lafore
- 2014-11-06Sams Teach Yourself Data Structures and Algorithms in 24 Hours by Robert Lafore
- 2014-11-04Data Structures: A Pseudocode Approach with C, 2nd edition
- 2014-11-01Data Structures and Algorithms in C , 4th edition
- 2014-10-30Data Structures: A Pseudocode Approach with C, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2014-10-29Fundamentals of Python: From First Programs through Data Structures
- 2014-10-28Data Structures and Algorithms in Java by Peter Drake [Repost]
- 2014-10-28Data Structures & Problem Solving Using Java (repost)
- 2014-10-25Pluralsight - Algorithms and Data Structures Part 1,2
- 2014-10-24New Geometric Data Structures for Collision Detection and Haptics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.