Posted on 2007-06-13, updated at 2012-10-07. By anonymous.
This book is designed for a course in Data Structures where C is the programming language. The book focuses on abstract data types as viewed from three different persepctives: their specification, their application, and their implementation.
Published in 2002
Author Nell Dale
ISBN 0763704814 Size 15.01MB
- Ebooks list page : 655
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2011-11-28Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2008-05-19Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2015-01-26Handbook of Algorithms and Data Structures in Pascal and C (Repost)
- 2015-01-21The Design and Analysis of Spatial Data Structures
- 2015-01-12Handbook of Data Structures and Applications (Repost)
- 2015-01-09Genetic Programming and Data Structures: Genetic Programming Data Structures = Automatic Programming!
- 2015-01-08Data Structures and Abstractions with Java (3rd Edition)
- 2015-01-08Advanced Data Structures
- 2015-01-05Fundamentals of Python From First Programs through Data Structures - Kenneth A. Lambert
- 2015-01-04Data Structures and Abstractions with Java (3rd Edition) (repost)
- 2015-01-04Schaum's Outline sof Data Structures with Java by John Hubbard [Repost]
- 2015-01-03Algorithms and Data Structures in VLSI Design: OBDD - Foundations and Applications - Christoph Meinel
- 2015-01-01Fundamentals of Python: Data Structures
- 2014-12-30Fundamentals of Python: Data Structures
- 2014-12-29Fundamentals of Python: Data Structures
- 2014-12-24Pascal Plus Data Structures, Algorithms, and Advanced Programming
- 2014-12-22Compressed Data Structures for Strings: On Searching and Extracting Strings from Compressed Textual Data - Rossano Venturini
- 2014-12-20Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2014-12-17Fundamentals of Python From First Programs through Data Structures - Kenneth A. Lambert
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.