Posted on 2007-07-22. By anonymous.
Publisher: Prentice Hall; 3rd edition (2001) | ISBN-10: 0130895717 | PDF | 1.48 MB | 577 pages
About this book:
In this book, you will master the five key components of C++ as well as four contemporary
1. C procedural programming—Chapters 1–5 and 16–18; key topics include data
types, control structures, functions, arrays, pointers, strings, structures, bit manipulation,
character manipulation, preprocessing and others.
2. C++ procedural programming enhancements to C—Sections 3.15–3.21; key topics
include inline functions, references, default arguments, function overloading
and function templates.
3. C++ object-based programming—Chapters 6–8; key topics include abstract data
types, classes, objects, encapsulation, information hiding, member access control,
constructors, destructors, software reusability, constant objects and member functions,
composition, friendship, dynamic memory allocation, static members,
this pointer and others.
4. C++ object-oriented programming—Chapters 9–15, 19 and 21; key topics include
base classes, single inheritance, derived classes, multiple inheritance, virtual
functions, dynamic binding, polymorphism, pure virtual functions, abstract
classes, concrete classes, stream input/output, class templates, exception handling,
file processing, data structures, strings as full-fledged objects, data type bool, cast
operators, namespaces, run-time type information (RTTI), explicit constructors
and mutable members.
5. C++ generic programming—Chapter 20—the largest chapter in the book; key
topics include the Standard Template Library (STL), templatized containers, sequence
containers, associative containers, container adaptors, iterators that
traverse templatized containers and algorithms that process the elements of templatized
how about book itself?
Here's the actual book:
(Third Edition to match posted Solutions Manual = 85 MB):
Fifth Edition (latest) = 10 MB
Thanks Please upload all the solution manuals you had available.They'll be very helpfull
Thanks pcgenius. I know this is your first post, but *please* don't upload solution manuals without *also* a link to the actual textbook of the *same* edition - it's not much use otherwise.
Thanks Pinkey for posting 5th Ed of this book. Notice its small size (10 Mb) compared with 80 Mb of 3rd Ed. This is because 5th Ed is in .CHM format. Also it contains answers to self-help exercises. I think this is preferable to 3rd Edition, but 3rd Ed may still be useful.
Note also that *Visual* C++ is quite different than C++.
Anyone got Kenneth Reek's book "Pointers on C"?
- Ebooks list page : 1132
- 2007-07-06C How To Program - Solution Manual
- 2011-10-16[request_ebook] C How To Program 6th Edition solution manual
- 2007-10-08[request_ebook] C How To Program (5th Edition) Solution Manual
- 2007-07-04C How to Program, 3RD Edition 2000 - SOLUTION MANUAL
- 2015-11-25C Programming Program Design Including Data Structures, 6th Edition by D.S. Malik testbank and solution manual
- 2012-05-17PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY 7th Edition - Atkins Solution Manual
- 2012-05-09ORGANIC CHEMISTRY 4th Edition with SOLUTION MANUAL and STUDY GUIDE
- 2012-04-29SOLUTIONS MANUAL COLLECTION - Engineering Physics Calculus APRIL 2012
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.