Posted on 2009-10-14, updated at 2014-02-10. By anonymous.
Publisher: New Age Publications | Pages: 668 | 2007-12-01 | ISBN 8122421032 | PDF | 3 MB
The present book; entitled; CSIR-NET Life Sciences Sure Success Series authored jointly by Professor B.L. Chaudhary, Dr. Kailash Choudhary and Mr. Arun Chaudhary is an attempt to provide recent literature for Paper-I Part B. The subject matter is up-to-date and gives an insight of the subject in detail. After going through the manuscript; the readers will be capable with a full potential to get success in the life sciences section. Each chapter is supplemented with two practice test papers. Eight chapters containing 10 model test papers is included to give training to the students of this steam. Model test papers include questions on Mathematics; Computer Science; Geography; Physics; Chemistry and Life Sciences which form the curriculum of Part-A of Paper-I.; Chapter 9 is specially designed to give memory based life science Question papers of last few years. Answer keys for practice test papers; model test papers and previous year NET test papers are also provided. This is the first attempt in India to provide all essential parts in a single title to get sure success for NET examination conducted by CSIR-UGC in India
Credits to original uploader
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...CSIR-Net Life Science
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "CSIR-Net Life Science" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3576
- 2011-10-01[share_ebook] Life Science (cpo science)
- 2014-02-27Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy: Analytical, Biophysical and Life Science Applications
- 2014-02-23Statistical Bioinformatics: For Biomedical and Life Science Researchers [Repost]
- 2014-01-31Life Science (Glencoe Science) Repost
- 2014-01-26Georges Lemaître: Life, Science and Legacy
- 2013-11-22Microscopic Image Analysis for Life Science Applications (Bioinformatics & Biomedical Imaging) (repost)
- 2013-10-30Vitalism and the Scientific Image in Post-Enlightenment Life Science, 1800-2010
- 2013-10-25Microfluidics and Nanofluidics Handbook: Chemistry, Physics, and Life Science Principles
- 2013-10-19Quality assurance: Problem solving and training strategies for success in the pharmaceutical and life science industries
- 2013-09-25Knowledge-Based Systems in Biomedicine and Computational Life Science
- 2013-09-05Medizintechnik: Life Science Engineering (Repost)
- 2013-08-23Alton Biggs, Life Science (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-07-10Open Source Software in Life Science Research: Practical Solutions to Common Challenges in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- 2013-07-09Calculus: Introductory Theory and Applications in Physical and Life Science
- 2013-03-05Pioneering Ecologists: Life Science (repost)
- 2013-03-04Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy: Analytical, Biophysical and Life Science Applications [Repost]
- 2013-01-16Single Molecule Dynamics in Life Science (Repost)
- 2012-12-27[Uploaded.net] Ultimate Science Book Collection-TV
- 2012-12-21Looking Inside Cells: Life Science (Science Readers) by Kimberly Fekany Lee and Ph.D (Repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.