Posted on 2008-04-20, updated at 2009-01-07. By anonymous.
Joachim Fischer, Martin Kuntz. Cafe & Restaurant Design (3d ed.) - teNeues Publishing, 2007 | ISBN 978-3-8327-9017-2 | djvu | 400 pages | 34,8 MB
Modern society’s most intense and vibrant interaction takes place over tables and bars. Architects all over the world have enhanced and orchestrated this experience. Ranging over nine countries and four continents, this book presentsan international selection of distinctive cafés and restaurants built in recent years by the world’s hippest architects and designers. Filled with dramatic effects, innovative lighting, and infinite solutions to the challenges of space and material, these hot spots, meeting places, and intimate venues are designed to suit the ever-changing moods of a selective and fickle clientele. This compact yet lavishly illustrated book, aimed at professionals and anyone who enjoys the latest and best in restaurant design, includes over 400 photographs of remarkable spaces and also offers a comprehensive study of contemporary interior architecture.
very useful ebook
- Ebooks list page : 1665
- 2009-09-11Cafe & Restaurant Design (RePost)
- 2009-07-23Martin Nicholas Kunz - Cafe & Restaurant Design (Repost)
- 2008-12-05Cafe & Restaurant Design
- 2016-07-16ThemeForest - Padre v1.0.5 - Cafe & Restaurant WordPress Theme - 13035983
- 2016-06-12Restaurant design elements, vector menu
- 2014-04-22100 Restaurant Design Principles (repost)
- 2014-01-20Asian Bar and Restaurant Design
- 2014-01-06Asian Bar and Restaurant Design
- 2013-07-07100 Restaurant Design Principles
- 2010-08-07Ultimate Restaurant Design
- 2010-04-07CafÃ©&Restaurant Design
- 2010-03-10Café&Restaurant Design
- 2010-01-30Restaurant Design
- 2010-01-30Ultimate Restaurant Design
- 2009-12-31Restaurant Design
- 2009-09-13"Successful Restaurant Design" by Regina S. Baraban, Joseph F. Durocher
- 2009-06-11Restaurant Design
- 2009-05-14Ultimate Restaurant Design (RePost)
- 2009-05-13Ultimate Restaurant Design (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.