Posted on 2010-07-22, updated at 2012-08-17. By anonymous.
Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary - Interactive Tutorial | 454 MB
One of the best English tutorial you?ll ever get your hands on!
With more than 80,000 entries and 220,000 pronunciations, Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary is the ultimate guide to English pronunciation and now comes with a CD-ROM. Thousands of pronunciations not shown in general dictionaries are included, from people and places, to words from science, technology and literature, such as Beckham, Eminem, Google, Prozac.
- Full coverage of British and North American pronunciation using the International Phonetic Alphabet.
- Colour headwords.
- New! 200 information panels explain phonetics terminology and the relationship between spelling and pronunciation. And now available with a CD-ROM!
- Spoken pronunciations for every word.
- Facility to record your own pronunciation and compare it with the voice on the CD-ROM.
- Search by alphabet or phonetic symbols.
- Interactive pronunciation exercises.
http://www.fileserve.com/file/3TyMRVw http://www.fileserve.com/file/26PVEjh http://www.fileserve.com/file/xDgkKC8 http://www.fileserve.com/file/gfvwUq5 http://www.fileserve.com/file/AShVwyv
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.