Posted on 2007-10-21, updated at 2014-04-04. By anonymous.
Cecil Medicine, 23rd Edition (Cecil Textbook of Medicine)
Number Of Pages: 3120
Publication Date: 2007-08-29
Sales Rank: 27870
ISBN / ASIN: 1416028056
Average Rating: 4.5
Faster reference...better practice! If you aren't already getting your medical information from Cecil Medicine, it's time for you to start. The 23rd Edition is quite simply the fastest and best place to find all of the clinical answers you need! Both inside the remarkably user-friendly printed version of this Expert Consult title and on its fully searchable web site, you'll find definitive, unbiased, evidence-based guidance on the evaluation and management of every medical conditionfrom a veritable "who's who" of preeminent leaders in the field.
txtbook of med ......the best?
i've studied int med using 4 txtbook; Harrison ,cecil, kelley and stein.
i regret abt the fact the last two book disappeared probably for editing policy.
time honoured txtbook of cecil and harrison have two different philosophy to treat int med ; the first is more readible with a lot of new figures and algorithm - probably not all the items're treated so in depth like harrison do. this make the choice btween the two txt a personal point of view.
More authoritative, readable and practical than Harrison's
You may just be interested in only Harrison's and may ignor Cecil's. But if you pay some attentions and seriously consider Cecil's, I am sure you will find out a lot of superb practical chapters and approaches to patients. Many of the chapters were written by world experts and authorities. Compared with Harrison's, Cecil's may contain more world experts and authorities. Many many chapters, written by the authors from the major well known subspecialty textbooks, were excellent and easy to understand. I highly recommend this textbook to medical students, internal medicine residents and internists.
An authentic world class premier book
This authentic world class book is truly amazing. It contains enormous information which is recent and evidence-based.The updates that feature online weekly are simply superb.The algorithms and tables in colour are reader friendly.The authors, Professors Goldman and Ausiello, have kept up its basic structure while carrying out extensive renewals.The paper colour is the only drawback and it could have been more white and appealing.The book in paperback cover now in India could have been hardbound as before.Kudos to Elsevier and the editors.
Professor K.N.Viswanathan , AVMC, Pondicherry, India
TOC in TriPane, Full size images embeded, Removal of links in HTML
RAR 2x100 + 1x2 MB
- Ebooks list page : 1347
- 2011-10-05[share_ebook] [RS]Cecil Textbook of Medicine, 23rd Edition
- 2011-09-15[share_ebook] Cecil Textbook of Medicine, 23rd Edition
- 2012-12-02Cecil Medicine (23rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-01-05[share_ebook] Goldman’s Cecil Medicine: Expert Consult Premium Edition — Enhanced Online Features and Print, Single Volume (Cecil Textbook of Medicine) - Lee Goldman MD
- 2010-01-29Cecil book of medicine 23rd edition PDF
- 2008-05-03Cecil Textbook of Medicine; 23 edition(repost)
- 2007-07-06Lee Goldman, Dennis Ausiello - Cecil Textbook of Medicine 22nd. Edition
- 2007-06-06Lee Goldman, Dennis Ausiello - Cecil Textbook of Medicine 22nd. Edition
- 2007-05-15CECIL TEXTBOOK OF MEDICINE 22ND EDITION--oncology
- 2011-10-13[share_ebook] Cecil Textbook Of Medicine 21_2000.rar
- 2011-06-22[share_ebook] Pocket Companion to Cecil Textbook of Medicine
- 2011-06-22Pocket Companion to Cecil Textbook of Medicine
- 2007-05-31Cecil Textbook of Medicine 22 ed
- 2015-09-24Frommer's France (23rd Edition)
- 2015-09-21Frommer's France (23rd Edition)
- 2015-09-18Frommer's France (23rd Edition)
- 2014-12-15Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology (23rd Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.