Posted on 2008-12-14, updated at 2013-06-17. By anonymous.
Eng | RAR/PDF | 62.1MB
Chandamama is an Indian monthly magazine focused on kids and youngsters. It has stories from Medieval India, typically kings and their stories of bravery and wit. It had quite a few characters who appeared on short comic strips. The magazine has become part of popular culture, and is very popular with younger people.
The first edition of Chandamama was released in July, 1947. The founder editor of the magazine was B.Nagi Reddy. Chakrapani, a friend
of Nagi Reddy, was the force behind magazine, and his vision, perception and understanding of the target readership brought name and fame to the magazine. The stories of King Vikramāditya and Vetala (Vampire), an adoptation of an ancient Sanskrit work Vetala Panchvimshati, brought wide repute to this magazine, and were also featured in popular TV serials.
Published continuously from 1947, the magazine ceased publication in 1998, owing to labour disputes. However, the magazine relaunched a year later and continues to be published to this day. It is available in 12 Indian languages and English.
- Ebooks list page : 2083
- 2013-02-24Playboy Magazine - November 2002 (USA)
- 2013-02-23Playboy's Magazine - November 2002 (USA)
- 2009-04-03Chandamama Magazine November 2004
- 2009-03-19Chandamama Magazine November 2005
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine December 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine October 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine September 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine August 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine July 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine June 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine May 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine April 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine March 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine February 2002
- 2008-12-14Chandamama Magazine January 2002
- 2007-12-04[share_ebook] TIME Magazine November 6, 2006 Vol. 168 No. 19
- 2007-11-26[share_ebook] TIME Magazine November 26, 2007 Vol. 170 No. 22
- 2009-10-16Home Power Magazine - October-November 2002 (Issue 91)
- 2008-10-18[share_ebook] PC.Magazine.November.2008
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.