Posted on 2009-08-11, updated at 2012-03-04. By anonymous.
Oxford University Press | 1998 | ISBN: 0195117778 | Pages: 352 | PDF | 10.49 MB
An extensive revision of the author's highly successful text, this third edition of Linear System Theory and Design has been made more accessible to students from all related backgrounds. After introducing the fundamental properties of linear systems, the text discusses design using state equations and transfer functions. In state-space design, Lyapunov equations are used extensively to design state feedback and state estimators. In the discussion of transfer-function design, pole placement, model matching, and their applications in tracking and disturbance rejection are covered.
Both one-and two-degree-of-freedom configurations are used. All designs can be accomplished by solving sets of linear algebraic equations.
The two main objectives of the text are to:
DT use simple and efficient methods to develop results and design procedures
DT enable students to employ the results to carry out design
All results in this new edition are developed for numerical computation and illustrated using MATLAB, with an emphasis on the ideas behind the computation and interpretation of results. This book develops all theorems and results in a logical way so that readers can gain an intuitive understanding of the theorems. This revised edition begins with the time-invariant case and extends through the time-varying case. It also starts with single-input single-output design and extends to multi-input multi-output design. Striking a balance between theory and applications, Linear System Theory and Design, 3/e, is ideal for use in advanced undergraduate/first-year graduate courses in linear systems and multivariable system design in electrical, mechanical, chemical, and aeronautical engineering departments. It assumes a working knowledge of linear algebra and the Laplace transform and an elementary knowledge of differential equations.
Thanks to original uploader!
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
- Ebooks list page : 3325
- 2014-06-26Linear System Theory and Design (repost)
- 2008-07-28[request_ebook] Linear System Theory and Design 3rd Edition
- 2014-08-17Linear System Theory and Design
- 2007-07-22Linear System Theory and Design (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2007-07-06Linear System Theory and Design (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2007-06-30Linear System Theory and Design (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2007-06-28Linear System Theory and Design (Oxford Series in Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- 2014-09-21Linear Control System Analysis and Design (Repost)
- 2013-12-28Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications (repost)
- 2013-06-01Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications [Repost]
- 2012-03-26Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications
- 2015-04-27Conformal Array Antenna Theory and Design (repost)
- 2015-02-26Active Filters: Theory and Design (Repost)
- 2014-11-23Driveline Systems of Ground Vehicles: Theory and Design (repost)
- 2014-09-23Conformal Array Antenna Theory and Design [Repost]
- 2014-07-14Multiple-Base Number System: Theory and Applications (repost)
- 2014-03-24Digital Control System Analysis and Design (Repost)
- 2014-01-16Feedback Amplifiers: Theory and Design (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.