Posted on 2014-06-12, by honhungoc.
Choosing a PHP Editor
English | 2013 | flv | H264 960x540 | AAC mono 160 kbps | 4 hours 57 min | 155 MB
Programming, Video training | Level: Beginner | duration : 1h 57m | released : Sep 24, 2013
A coding professional needs professional tools, and while you can write PHP with a regular text editor, a specialized editor or IDE will make the job easier and your code more accurate. In this course, programming expert Joseph Lowery takes you on a survey of the most popular all-purpose and PHP-specific editors. Learn what features are absolutely required from any good editor; explore options that can boost your productivity, like snippets and database integration; and then take a look at tools that work with multiple technologies (such as Aptana Studio or Sublime Text) and those more directly targeted at PHP (like Eclipse or PhpStorm). This course is vital to anyone starting on the path to PHP programming, as well as developers seeking to ramp up their efficiency.
- Ebooks list page : 27587
- 2016-07-23Choosing a PHP Editor
- 2013-12-21Lynda - Choosing a PHP Editor
- 2013-10-22Choosing a PHP Editor with Joseph Lowery Exercise Files-tG
- 2013-10-21Choosing a PHP Editor
- 2013-10-20Lynda.com Choosing a PHP Editor - Removed
- 2013-10-20Lyda.com Choosing a PHP Editor with Joseph Lowery
- 2013-10-19Lyda.com Choosing a PHP Editor
- 2013-10-18Choosing a PHP Editor
- 2013-10-17CHOOSING A PHP EDITOR TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2013-10-12Lynda.com - Choosing a PHP Editor Training - Removed
- 2013-09-29Choosing a PHP Editor Training with Joseph Lowery
- 2010-07-08Portable DzSoft PHP Editor v4.2.5
- 2012-02-21The World Bank Participation Sourcebook - Editor
- 2012-02-21The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema - Editor
- 2012-02-18Biotechnology for Biomedical Engineers (Principles and Applications in Engineering) - Martin L. Yarmush (Editor), Mehmet Toner (Editor), Robert Plonsey (Editor), Joseph D. Bronzino (Edit
- 2012-02-12Biomedical EPR - Part B: Methodology, Instrumentation, and Dynamics (Biological Magnetic Resonance) - Sandra S. Eaton (Editor), Gareth R. Eaton (Editor), Lawrence Berliner (Editor)
- 2012-02-11The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema - Editor
- 2012-02-11Substation Structure Design Guide: Asce Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 113 (Asce Manual and Reports on Engineering Practice) - Leon Kempner Jr. (Editor)
- 2012-01-31Biomedical EPR - Part B: Methodology, Instrumentation, and Dynamics (Biological Magnetic Resonance) - Sandra S. Eaton (Editor), Gareth R. Eaton (Editor), Lawrence Berliner (Editor)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.