Posted on 2009-04-01. By anonymous.
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell 2009-03-03 | 256 Pages | ISBN: 1405157038 | PDF | 5.6 MB
Chronic total occlusions (CTO) are common, and found in approximately one third of patients with significant coronary artery disease who undergo angiography. Over the past 20 years, CTO lesions have represented the most difficult anatomy for treatment — with lower success rates and higher complication rates.
Chronic Total Occlusions provides interventionalists insight into the world of CTOs with introductory chapters that describe the pathology and indications of CTOs along with a review of clinical trials. Imaging modalities including CT angiography, magnetic navigation wire, and IVUS guided recanalization of CTO are also introduced, together with information on new wires technology and devices for CTOs.
With numerous illustrations of these devices, technologies, and strategies to improve the CTO success rate, this clinical guide, headed up by Ron Waksman, will prove to be the ideal companion for interventional cardiologists and cardiac surgeons who are required to perform angioplasty and coronary stenting.
>>:: NO PASSWORD ::<<
- Ebooks list page : 2593
- 2015-11-03Chronic Total Occlusions A Guide to Recanalization
- 2015-10-26Chronic Total Occlusions A Guide to Recanalization
- 2014-12-03Chronic Total Occlusions
- 2014-11-23Chronic Total Occlusions
- 2013-08-02Chronic Total Occlusions: A Guide to Recanalization
- 2009-04-01Chronic Total Occlusions
- 2008-12-06Handbook of Chronic Total Occlusions
- 2008-11-09[share_ebook] Handbook of Chronic Total Occlusions
- 2008-09-10Handbook of Chronic Total Occlusions
- 2008-09-10[share_ebook] Handbook of Chronic Total Occlusions
- 2015-10-12Percutaneous Intervention for Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion
- 2015-10-02Percutaneous Intervention for Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion
- 2013-12-21Manual of Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion Interventions: A Step-by-Step Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.