Posted on 2007-12-11, updated at 2015-07-27. By anonymous.
"Color Atlas Of Forensic Pathology"
Publisher:CRC | Pages:192 | 1999-12-21 | ISBN:0849302781 | PDF | 29.8 MB
This extensive atlas addresses much of the basic information which forensic pathologists and other investigators deal with on a day to day basis. Packed with 800 full-color, captioned photographs, it examines everything from time of death and decomposition, to identification, blunt trauma, sudden natural death, firearm injuries, asphyxia, cutting and stabbing injuries, and more. The atlas shows different causes of death and injury with case examples for investigators who can use 'visuals' to understand the work they perform.
A male homicide victim with a shotgun blast to the chest. A female drug addict who has overdosed on crack cocaine. An elderly woman with deep stab wounds to the neck. A two-year-old motor vehicle accident victim with blunt head trauma. For forensic pathologists, police detectives, and crime scene investigators, dealing with death and injury is a daily routine. But even after investigating thousands of drownings, shootings, stabbings, electrocutions, overdoses, and traffic accidents, most professionals in the investigative fields still haven't seen it all. Originally published on CD-ROM, the Color Atlas of Forensic Pathology addresses much of the basic information which forensic pathologists and other investigators deal with on a day to day basis. Packed with 780 full-color, captioned photographs, this atlas examines everything from time of death and decomposition, to identification, to causes of death from blunt trauma, firearm injuries, asphyxia, cutting and stabbing injuries, and more. The atlas shows the various causes of death and injury with case -- "visuals" to help investigators understand the work they perform. Indeed, with its exhaustive coverage, the Color Atlas of Forensic Pathology will provide investigators with valuable insight into the many different causes of death and injury they must deal with and how the manners of death are diagnosed.
NO MIRRORS PLEASE...
Please the 2nd part, both are the first one. Thanks
Megaupload has the entire book, so you don't need RapidShare.
Thanks for the re-upload, it was posted before on April 18, 2006, and the file was deleted.
RS Link in one working part:
- Ebooks list page : 1474
- 2015-07-27Color Atlas Of Forensic Pathology
- 2015-07-22Color Atlas Of Forensic Pathology
- 2014-12-20Color Atlas Of Forensic Pathology - Jay Dix
- 2014-09-29Color Atlas Of Forensic Pathology [Repost]
- 2011-11-27[share_ebook] Color Atlas Of Forensic Pathology
- 2014-11-09Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology
- 2014-03-19Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology [Repost]
- 2011-10-17[share_ebook] Ben Greenstein, A. Greenstein, "Color Atlas of Neuroscience. Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology"
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.