Posted on 2010-02-07, updated at 2011-09-25. By anonymous.
Saunders | 2007 | ISBN: 141603594X | 384 pages | PDF | 413 MB
Color Atlas of Dental Implant Surgery serves as a surgical guide for placing dental implants to help practitioners achieve successful prosthetic rehabilitation. An abundance of clear, full-color clinical photos and practical content cover every implant challenge, with each chapter presenting a different area of the mouth or a specific surgical technique. This text addresses treatment planning, presurgical guidelines for surgical success, detailed surgical techniques, and postoperative follow-up.
Conveniently organized by anatomy and procedure, with each chapter presenting a different area of the mouth or a specific surgical technique.
Indications and contraindications for each procedure provide details of why a procedure is performed.
Clear case illustrations combined with text provide an excellent guide to procedures - a textbook in atlas format.
A discussion of the result of prosthodontic treatment is provided for each case, explaining how implant placement factors into successful therapy.
New Methods for Immediate Provisionalization chapter covers single-tooth implant restorations and multi-unit restorations.
Adds coverage of immediate placement of implants at the time of tooth extraction.
Discusses critical factors for esthetic central incisor implant restorations.
Covers immediate loading of the edentulous mandible with provisional and final restorations, and discusses augmentation of the thin ridge using particulate materials, providing the patient with complete restoration of function within minutes of implant placement.
Covers the use of distraction osteogenesis for severely atrophic anterior maxillary sites and treatment of anterior maxillary atrophy with onlay grafts for fixed prosthetics, to restore the patient with severe maxillary defects and create the soft tissue needed for bone graft and later implant placement.
Discusses new technique for bone morphogenetic protein for sinus augmentation, so patients may have recombinant BMP placed with bone formation allowing implant placement, without the need for morbid autogenous bone harvesting or the use of allografts or xenografts.
Covers extraction site protocols to reconstruct and preserve bone bulk in anticipation of implant placement, offering methods for grafting the extraction socket to allow for ideal implant placement at a later time.
Summary: A very comprehensive book on dental implant surgery
Michael Block is considered one of the pioneers in implant dentistry with countless publications in peer reviewed journals and serving on the board of several academies. It is to no surprise that this book features the very latest in dental implant surgeries and associated grafting procedures. The book is well written and documented with excellent illustrations and images. This is also a great book for the general dentist who does not perform surgery, because it puts the entire implant treatment progression into a very good perspective for successful treatment planing.
Summary: A leader in implant dentistry---an excellent text for novice and experienced alike
Michael Block is an extraordinary educator and this text demonstrates his teaching abilities and his knowledge of implant dentistry. He sits on the education committees of several scientific academies for a reason. There is content appropriate for all dentists, not just Oral Surgeons. The text is easy to navigate through, there are ample references that will be helpful to students and educators alike, and the images, etc. are helpful towards clarifying concepts in implant dentistry. It is a must for every advanced implant surgeon and cutting edge restorative clinician.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Color Atlas of Dental Implant Surgery
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Color Atlas of Dental Implant Surgery" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 4607
- 2011-11-10[share_ebook] Color Atlas of Dental Implant Surgery
- 2011-10-02Color Atlas of Dental Implant Surgery - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-17[share_ebook] Ben Greenstein, A. Greenstein, "Color Atlas of Neuroscience. Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology"
- 2013-01-25Color Atlas of Cosmetic Oculofacial Surgery (repost)
- 2012-12-07Color Atlas of Congenital Heart Surgery (Repost)
- 2012-12-04TMJ Disorders and Orofacial Pain (Color Atlas of Dental Medicine) [Repost]
- 2012-04-05Color Atlas of Burn Reconstructive Surgery (Repost)
- 2011-10-05[share_ebook] Color Atlas of Burn Reconstructive Surgery
- 2011-09-03[share_ebook] Color Atlas of Cosmetic Oculofacial Surgery with DVD (Book & DVD)
- 2011-08-31[share_ebook] Color Atlas Aesthetic Dentistry (Color Atlas of Dental Medicine)
- 2011-02-20Color Atlas of Cosmetic Oculofacial Surgery
- 2010-11-22Radiology (Color Atlas of Dental Medicine) (repost)
- 2010-10-16Radiology (Color Atlas of Dental Medicine) (repost)
- 2010-09-28Color Atlas Of Temporomandibular Joint Surgery (Repost)
- 2010-09-22Color Atlas of Dental Medicine: Periodontology (Repost)
- 2010-08-21Color Atlas of Burn Reconstructive Surgery
- 2010-08-19Color Atlas of Burn Reconstructive Surgery
- 2010-04-04[share_ebook] Color Atlas of Congenital Heart Surgery
- 2010-01-30Color Atlas of Dental Medicine: Endodontology
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.