Posted on 2007-07-29, updated at 2011-10-19. By anonymous.
Publisher: Georg Thieme Verlag | Pages: 198 | 262 illustrations | 32 tables | 2004 | ISBN: 1588901939 | 6 MB | PDF
A Flexibook for both the specialist and non-specialist, the new book offers accessible information on hematology in a succinct format. In addition to providing basic methodology, the book utilizes more than 260 color illustrations to detail the most up-to-date clinical procedures. Numerous tables and flow charts are included to assist in differential diagnosis, making this a valuable didactic reference for nurses, practicing physicians and residents preparing for board examinations.
- Ebooks list page : 1175
- 2014-11-02Color Atlas of Hematology, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2012-09-26Color Atlas of Hematology (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2015-06-10Bitemark Evidence A Color Atlas and Text, 2nd Edition
- 2014-09-12Color Atlas of Biochemistry (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-02-17Color Atlas of Biochemistry, 2nd edition (repost)
- 2013-03-27Color Atlas of Biochemistry (2nd edition) (repost)
- 2012-12-27Color Atlas of Biochemistry (2nd edition) (Repost)
- 2012-12-02Color Atlas of Pharmacology (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-08-15Color Atlas of Biochemistry (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-05-27Bitemark Evidence: A Color Atlas and Text, 2nd Edition
- 2011-05-26Bitemark Evidence: A Color Atlas and Text, 2nd Edition (International Forensic Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.