Posted on 2007-06-07, updated at 2009-06-25. By anonymous.
Colour Atlas of Ophthalmology
by Arthur Lim Siew Ming and Ian J. Constable
World Scientific Publishing Company; 3rd Edition (1995) | ISBN: 9810244169 | 166 Pages | 9,8 Mb
Professor Arthur S M Lim is the Clinical Professor and Head, Department of Ophthalmology, National University of Singapore; Medical Director, Singapore National Eye Centre; and Chief, Department of Ophthalmology, National University Hospital, Singapore. He is also Chairman of the committee of Ophthalmology, School of Postgraduate Medical Studies, National University of Singapore, as well as Chief Examiner of the Conjoint M Med (Ophthalmology)/FRCS (Edinburgh) Examination, conducted by the school. He is also External Examiner, Master of Surgery (Ophthalmology), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Professor Lim holds a host of international appointments. He is the Secretary-General of the Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology and the President of the XXVI International Congress of Ophthalmology. He is a recipient of the Jose Rizal Medal for excellence in ophthalmology in the Asia Pacific region, the highest award of the Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology. He is a member of the Academia Ophthalmologica Internationalis; member of the International Council of ophthalmology; member of the International Ophthalmic Advisory Board, Lions Eye Institute, Perth, etc.
Professor Ian Constable is an internationally renowned ophthalmic surgeon with a distinguished record of eye research and development in many areas. He was appointed Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Western Australia in 1975 and established the Lions Eye Institute in 1983 and since has acted as Director. He founded Q-Vis in 1997 and performed the first excimer (gas) laser treatments carried out in Australia in 1991.
Colour Atlas of Ophthalmology, fourth edition is an up-to-date compendium of high quality colour illustrations of common eye conditions, with well-organised and concise text.
This will be an excellent volume for medical students, general practitioners, ophthalmic students and all paramedical personnel who have to deal with common eye diseases.
* Lid, Lacrimal Apparatus and Orbit
* Conjunctiva, Sclera and Cornea
* Lens and Glaucoma
* Uveal Tract, Retina and Vitreous
* Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Diseases
* Eye Diseases in Children
* Ocular Injuries
* Refractive Errors
* Ophthalmic Drugs
This is the link from ftp2share clickthrough. Enjoy!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Colour Atlas of Ophthalmology
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Colour Atlas of Ophthalmology" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 601
- 2012-08-19Colour Atlas of Ophthalmology (3rd edition)
- 2007-05-16Colour Atlas of Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition
- 2013-11-05A Colour Atlas of Foot and Ankle Disorders, 1e
- 2013-09-13A Colour Atlas of Salmonid Diseases
- 2013-05-02Pocket Atlas of Ophthalmology (repost)
- 2013-01-27A Colour Atlas of Poultry Diseases: An Aid for Farmers and Poultry Professionals (repost)
- 2013-01-21A Colour Atlas of Avian Anatomy (Repost)
- 2012-10-04Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas
- 2012-09-09Colour Atlas of Anatomical Pathology 3rd Edition
- 2012-09-03A Colour Atlas of Occlusion and Malocclusion
- 2012-07-01A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures
- 2012-06-24A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures (Repost)
- 2012-06-10Colour Atlas of Anatomical Pathology by Robin A. Cooke, Brian Stewart
- 2012-06-07Colour Atlas of Anatomical Pathology by Robin A. Cooke, Brian Stewart
- 2012-05-26"Colour Atlas of Anatomical Pathology" by Robin A. Cooke, Brian Stewart (Repost)
- 2012-04-11Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas (repost)
- 2012-01-13[share_ebook] Colour Atlas Of Anatomical Pathology
- 2012-01-13A Colour Atlas of Complete Dentures
- 2011-10-01[share_ebook] A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.