Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation: A Participatory Approach for Increasing Sustainability
Posted on 2009-09-19. By anonymous.
Springer | English | 2008-04-16 | ISBN: 0387773762 | 162 pages | PDF | 2,8 MB
With so much competition for funding, nonprofit and community health care organizations have a pressing need to demonstrate their effectiveness in serving the public, and to communicate those findings with greater transparency. Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation offers step-by-step assistance in achieving these goals, from determining areas for assessment to disseminating the results. The steps-observe the program's needs, operationalize the evaluation plan, obtain and organize reliable data, and report on outputs and outcomes-can be conducted in-house or adapted for use with outsiders, laying a solid foundation for a cycle of continuous evaluation and continued improvement for long-term sustainability. The O-Process method offers expert guidance, decision by decision: Assessment essentials: matching the type of evaluation to a program's needs. Planning and follow-through: goals, objectives, methodologies, team-building. Data collection: qualitative versus quantitative methods. The basics of data analysis and interpretation. Presenting findings: from creating graphs to targeting the audience. PLUS a kit of reproducible data collection tools and worksheets. Administrators in community health care face a variety of concerns: ensuring that objectives are met, making the best use of funds and staff, and communicating the validity of their programs. With the support of Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation, more time is available for their most important job: providing health care to the underserved.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation: A Participatory Approach for Increasing Sustainability
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation: A Participatory Approach for Increasing Sustainability" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3483
- 2011-10-31[share_ebook] Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2011-10-01[share_ebook] Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-07-16[share_ebook] Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2012-01-01[share_ebook] Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-12-28[share_ebook] Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-12-06[share_ebook] Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-11-25[share_ebook] Marilyn Sue Bogner, Misadventures In Health Care Inside Stories - Removed
- 2011-09-21[share_ebook] Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2011-09-12[share_ebook] "Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum" by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2013-08-14Community Health Care Nursing (repost)
- 2011-10-28Health Care Advocacy: A Guide for Busy Clinicians (Repost)
- 2011-09-18[share_ebook] Health Care Advocacy: A Guide for Busy Clinicians free ebook download
- 2011-08-15[share_ebook] Introduction to health care delivery- a primer for pharmacists By Robert L. McCarthy- Kenneth W. Schafermeyer
- 2011-02-14Health Care Finance, Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers
- 2010-12-11Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers (Health Care Finance) RePost
- 2010-10-17Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers (Health Care Finance (Baker))
- 2009-12-24Community Health Care Nursing
- 2008-12-10Integrity in Health Care Institutions: Humane Environments for Teaching, Inquiry, and Healing
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.