Posted on 2009-01-28, updated at 2014-07-07. By anonymous.
Publisher: Wiley | 339 pages | September 12, 2006 | ISBN 047172792X | PDF | 60 MB
Thoroughly addressing process-related information and a wider variety of the major compressor types of interest to process plants, Compressors and Modern Process Applications uniquely covers the systematic linkage of fluid processing machinery to the processes they serve.
This book is a highly practical resource for professionals responsible for purchasing, servicing, or operating compressors. It describes the main features of over 300 petrochemical and refining schematics and associated process descriptions involving compressors and expanders in modern industry.
The organized presentation of this reference covers first the basics of compressors and what they are, and then progresses to important operational and process issues. It then explains the underlying principles, operating modes, selection issues, and major hardware elements for compressors. Topics include double-acting positive displacement compressors, rotary positive displacement compressors, understanding centrifugal process gas compressors, power transmission and advanced bearing technology, centrifugal compressor performance, gas processing and turbo-expander applications, and compressors typically found in petroleum refining and other petrochemical processes.
Suitable for plant operation personnel, machinery engineering specialists, process engineers,as well as undergraduate students of this subject, this book's special features include:
* Flow schematics of modern process units and processes used in gas transport, gas conditioning, petrochemical manufacture, and petroleum refining
* Listings of licensors for each process on the flow schematics
* Identification of each process flow schematic of compressors, cryogenic, and hot gas expanders at their respective locations
* Important overview of surge control, estimating compressor performance, applications for air separation and gas processing plants, petroleum refinery issues, and important criteria that govern compressor selection and application
Placing hundreds of associated process flow schematics at the fingertips of professionals and students, author and industry expert Heinz Bloch facilitates comprehension of the workings of various petrochemical, oil refining, and product upgrading processes that are served by compressors.
- Ebooks list page : 2238
- 2014-07-07Compressors and Modern Process Applications
- 2014-07-02Compressors and Modern Process Applications
- 2008-06-18[request]General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications
- 2013-12-23AJAX and PHP: Building Modern Web Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2013-12-03Pairing in Fermionic Systems: Basic Concepts and Modern Applications
- 2013-12-01Nonlinear Waves in Fluids: Recent Advances and Modern Applications
- 2013-08-17Continuous Optimization: Current Trends and Modern Applications (repost)
- 2013-08-13Heinz P. Bloch, Turboexpanders and Process Applications
- 2013-08-03Probabilistic Search for Tracking Targets: Theory and Modern Applications
- 2013-07-16AJAX and PHP: Building Modern Web Applications, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2013-06-01AJAX and PHP: Building Modern Web Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2013-04-16AJAX and PHP: Building Modern Web Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2013-04-10AJAX and PHP: Building Modern Web Applications, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2013-02-22Principles and Modern Applications of Mass Transfer Operations (repost)
- 2013-01-13AJAX and PHP: Building Modern Web Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2012-12-16Stochastic Models, Information Theory, and Lie Groups, Volume 2: Analytic Methods and Modern Applications [Repost]
- 2012-11-19General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications with MasteringChemistry 10th Edition (PDF) RapidShare Download - Removed
- 2012-11-09-Download General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications with MasteringChemistry 10th Edition (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-10-27Free Download General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications with MasteringChemistry 10th Edition (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.