Posted on 2009-01-19, updated at 2010-08-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: Remedica Publishing | 2005-03 | ISBN 1901346668 | PDF | 250 pages | 1.05 MB
ICU nephrology is rapidly emerging as an area of interest in nephrology. Nephrologists have always participated in the care of critically ill patients, including those with electrolyte and acid-base disorders, volume disorders, hypertensive crisis, and acute renal failure. Increased recognition of the overlap between critical care and nephrology, and recent advances in the understanding of acute renal failure and the application of renal replacement therapies, have brought increased attention to the nephrologist's role in the ICU. This handbook is written to provide an approach for the student of nephrology, at any level of training, with regards to critically ill patients. This book provides the essential information necessary to provide care for the nephrology patient in the ICU, highlighting physiology and pathophysiology to supplement the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Ebooks list page : 2207
- 2008-03-28[request]Fundamental Critical Care Support "Fourth Edition"
- 2011-11-16Intensive And Critical Care Medicine (repost)
- 2010-05-29Cardiorenal Syndromes in Critical Care (Contributions to Nephrology) - Removed
- 2015-02-20Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review, Second Edition
- 2015-02-19Handbook of Critical Care by Jesse B. Hall
- 2015-02-18Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review, Second Edition
- 2015-02-18Critical Care for Anorexia Nervosa: The MARSIPAN Guidelines in Practice
- 2015-02-18Pocket Guide to Critical Care Pharmacotherapy, 2 edition
- 2015-02-16Therapeutic Hypothermia (Molecular & Cellular Biology of Critical Care Medicine) (Repost)
- 2015-02-09The Clinical Handbook for Surgical Critical Care, Second Edition (repost)
- 2015-02-07Evidence-Based Critical Care
- 2015-02-05Handbook of Critical Care by Jesse B. Hall [Repost]
- 2015-01-31Textbook of Neuroanaesthesia and Critical Care by Basil F. Matta
- 2015-01-31AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing, Third Edition
- 2015-01-26Equine Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- 2015-01-20Critical Care Medicine at a Glance - Richard M. Leach
- 2015-01-19Science and Practice of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- 2015-01-18Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- 2015-01-17Pediatric Critical Care Medicine: Volume 1: Care of the Critically Ill or Injured Child (2nd edition) [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.