Posted on 2009-01-19, updated at 2010-08-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: Remedica Publishing | 2005-03 | ISBN 1901346668 | PDF | 250 pages | 1.05 MB
ICU nephrology is rapidly emerging as an area of interest in nephrology. Nephrologists have always participated in the care of critically ill patients, including those with electrolyte and acid-base disorders, volume disorders, hypertensive crisis, and acute renal failure. Increased recognition of the overlap between critical care and nephrology, and recent advances in the understanding of acute renal failure and the application of renal replacement therapies, have brought increased attention to the nephrologist's role in the ICU. This handbook is written to provide an approach for the student of nephrology, at any level of training, with regards to critically ill patients. This book provides the essential information necessary to provide care for the nephrology patient in the ICU, highlighting physiology and pathophysiology to supplement the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic information.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Critical Care Nephrology
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Critical Care Nephrology" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2207
- 2008-03-28[request_ebook] Fundamental Critical Care Support "Fourth Edition"
- 2011-11-16[share_ebook] Intensive And Critical Care Medicine (repost)
- 2010-05-29Cardiorenal Syndromes in Critical Care (Contributions to Nephrology) - Removed
- 2014-02-19Critical Care Medicine Churchill’s Ready Reference, 1e
- 2014-02-09Critical Care Medicine: Churchill's Ready Reference, 1e
- 2014-02-09The MGH Review of Critical Care Medicine
- 2014-01-27Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-01-25Postoperative Critical Care for Cardiac Surgical Patients
- 2014-01-07Trauma Surgery: Volume 1: Trauma Management, Trauma Critical Care, Orthopaedic Trauma and Neuro-Trauma
- 2014-01-06Critical Care Secrets (5th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-01-04AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-01Textbook of Critical Care: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 6e
- 2013-12-27Therapeutic Hypothermia (Molecular & Cellular Biology of Critical Care Medicine) (Repost)
- 2013-12-23Pediatric Critical Care: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 4e (repost)
- 2013-12-18Seizures in Critical Care: A Guide to Diagnosis and Therapeutics [Repost]
- 2013-11-15The Clinical Handbook for Surgical Critical Care, Second Edition
- 2013-11-06Surgical Critical Care Vivas (repost)
- 2013-11-01Critical Care Secrets, 5e
- 2013-10-31Pediatric Critical Care Study Guide: Text and Review By Steven E. Lucking, Frank A. Maffei, Robert F. Tamburro, Neal J. Thomas
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.