Posted on 2009-01-19, updated at 2010-08-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: Remedica Publishing | 2005-03 | ISBN 1901346668 | PDF | 250 pages | 1.05 MB
ICU nephrology is rapidly emerging as an area of interest in nephrology. Nephrologists have always participated in the care of critically ill patients, including those with electrolyte and acid-base disorders, volume disorders, hypertensive crisis, and acute renal failure. Increased recognition of the overlap between critical care and nephrology, and recent advances in the understanding of acute renal failure and the application of renal replacement therapies, have brought increased attention to the nephrologist's role in the ICU. This handbook is written to provide an approach for the student of nephrology, at any level of training, with regards to critically ill patients. This book provides the essential information necessary to provide care for the nephrology patient in the ICU, highlighting physiology and pathophysiology to supplement the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Ebooks list page : 2207
- 2008-03-28[request]Fundamental Critical Care Support "Fourth Edition"
- 2011-11-16Intensive And Critical Care Medicine (repost)
- 2010-05-29Cardiorenal Syndromes in Critical Care (Contributions to Nephrology) - Removed
- 2014-11-19Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult (4th edition)
- 2014-11-19Essentials of Critical Care Nursing: A Holistic Approach (repost)
- 2014-11-17Pediatric Critical Care Medicine: Volume 3: Gastroenterological, Endocrine, Renal, Hematologic, Oncologic and Immune Systems
- 2014-11-17The Organization of Critical Care: An Evidence-Based Approach to Improving Quality
- 2014-11-15Haematology in Critical Care
- 2014-11-13Core Knowledge in Critical Care Medicine
- 2014-11-10Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult (4th edition)
- 2014-11-10Quick Reference to Critical Care, 4th Edition
- 2014-11-04Decision Making in Emergency Critical Care: An Evidence-Based Handbook
- 2014-11-04Infectious Diseases in Critical Care, 2nd edition
- 2014-11-02Harrison's Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (repost)
- 2014-10-31Infectious Diseases in Critical Care, 2nd edition
- 2014-10-26Infectious Diseases in Critical Care, 2nd edition
- 2014-10-24Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult (4th edition)
- 2014-10-23Practical Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine: Disease Management
- 2014-10-23Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery: Clinical Questions and Answers (8 edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.