Posted on 2009-01-19, updated at 2010-08-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: Remedica Publishing | 2005-03 | ISBN 1901346668 | PDF | 250 pages | 1.05 MB
ICU nephrology is rapidly emerging as an area of interest in nephrology. Nephrologists have always participated in the care of critically ill patients, including those with electrolyte and acid-base disorders, volume disorders, hypertensive crisis, and acute renal failure. Increased recognition of the overlap between critical care and nephrology, and recent advances in the understanding of acute renal failure and the application of renal replacement therapies, have brought increased attention to the nephrologist's role in the ICU. This handbook is written to provide an approach for the student of nephrology, at any level of training, with regards to critically ill patients. This book provides the essential information necessary to provide care for the nephrology patient in the ICU, highlighting physiology and pathophysiology to supplement the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Ebooks list page : 2207
- 2008-03-28[request]Fundamental Critical Care Support "Fourth Edition"
- 2011-11-16Intensive And Critical Care Medicine (repost)
- 2010-05-29Cardiorenal Syndromes in Critical Care (Contributions to Nephrology) - Removed
- 2014-08-27Critical Care Medicine at a Glance, 3 edition
- 2014-08-18Geriatric Trauma and Critical Care
- 2014-08-18Critical Care Ultrasonography [Repost]
- 2014-08-18Essentials of Neurosurgical Anesthesia & Critical Care (repost)
- 2014-08-11Geriatric Trauma and Critical Care
- 2014-08-08Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide, 8th edition
- 2014-08-06Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide, 8th edition
- 2014-08-01Core Topics in Operating Department Practice: Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- 2014-07-31Trauma, Critical Care and Surgical Emergencies
- 2014-07-29Trauma, Critical Care and Surgical Emergencies
- 2014-07-29Cardiac Surgery Essentials For Critical Care Nursing
- 2014-07-27Oxford Handbook of Critical Care, 3 edition
- 2014-07-27Oxford Desk Reference: Critical Care
- 2014-07-26Core Topics in Operating Department Practice: Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- 2014-07-25Case Files Critical Care
- 2014-07-24Core Topics in Operating Department Practice: Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.