Posted on 2009-01-19, updated at 2010-08-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: Remedica Publishing | 2005-03 | ISBN 1901346668 | PDF | 250 pages | 1.05 MB
ICU nephrology is rapidly emerging as an area of interest in nephrology. Nephrologists have always participated in the care of critically ill patients, including those with electrolyte and acid-base disorders, volume disorders, hypertensive crisis, and acute renal failure. Increased recognition of the overlap between critical care and nephrology, and recent advances in the understanding of acute renal failure and the application of renal replacement therapies, have brought increased attention to the nephrologist's role in the ICU. This handbook is written to provide an approach for the student of nephrology, at any level of training, with regards to critically ill patients. This book provides the essential information necessary to provide care for the nephrology patient in the ICU, highlighting physiology and pathophysiology to supplement the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Ebooks list page : 2207
- 2008-03-28[request]Fundamental Critical Care Support "Fourth Edition"
- 2011-11-16Intensive And Critical Care Medicine (repost)
- 2010-05-29Cardiorenal Syndromes in Critical Care (Contributions to Nephrology) - Removed
- 2014-10-13Critical Care Neurology and Neurosurgery [Repost]
- 2014-10-07Compact Clinical Guide to Mechanical Ventilation: Foundations of Practice for Critical Care Nurses
- 2014-10-07Pediatric Critical Care Study Guide: Text and Review (Repost)
- 2014-10-06Postoperative Critical Care for Cardiac Surgical Patients [Repost]
- 2014-10-04Compact Clinical Guide to Mechanical Ventilation: Foundations of Practice for Critical Care Nurses
- 2014-10-04Pediatric Critical Care Medicine: Volume 4: Peri-operative Care of the Critically Ill or Injured Child (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-10-02AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing
- 2014-09-28Compact Clinical Guide to Mechanical Ventilation: Foundations of Practice for Critical Care Nurses
- 2014-09-27Critical Care Medicine Churchill's Ready Reference, 1e
- 2014-09-25Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult (4th edition)
- 2014-09-24Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery: Clinical Questions and Answers (8 edition)
- 2014-09-24Cardiac Surgery Essentials For Critical Care Nursing
- 2014-09-21Critical Care Manual of Clinical Procedures and Competencies
- 2014-09-20Non-Pulmonary Complications of Critical Care: A Clinical Guide (repost)
- 2014-09-18Critical Care Manual of Clinical Procedures and Competencies
- 2014-09-16Massachusetts General Hospital Review of Critical Care Medicine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.