Posted on 2009-01-19, updated at 2010-08-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: Remedica Publishing | 2005-03 | ISBN 1901346668 | PDF | 250 pages | 1.05 MB
ICU nephrology is rapidly emerging as an area of interest in nephrology. Nephrologists have always participated in the care of critically ill patients, including those with electrolyte and acid-base disorders, volume disorders, hypertensive crisis, and acute renal failure. Increased recognition of the overlap between critical care and nephrology, and recent advances in the understanding of acute renal failure and the application of renal replacement therapies, have brought increased attention to the nephrologist's role in the ICU. This handbook is written to provide an approach for the student of nephrology, at any level of training, with regards to critically ill patients. This book provides the essential information necessary to provide care for the nephrology patient in the ICU, highlighting physiology and pathophysiology to supplement the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Ebooks list page : 2207
- 2008-03-28[request]Fundamental Critical Care Support "Fourth Edition"
- 2011-11-16Intensive And Critical Care Medicine (repost)
- 2015-07-25Acute Nephrology for the Critical Care Physician
- 2010-05-29Cardiorenal Syndromes in Critical Care (Contributions to Nephrology) - Removed
- 2015-07-29Pediatric Critical Care Study Guide Text and Review
- 2015-07-28Perioperative Critical Care Cardiology
- 2015-07-26Textbook of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- 2015-07-25Critical Care Handbook of the Massachussetts General Hospital (5th edition)
- 2015-07-25Diet and Nutrition in Critical Care
- 2015-07-23Fast Facts for the Critical Care Nurse Critical Care Nursing in a Nutshell
- 2015-07-22Textbook of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- 2015-07-22Advanced Respiratory Critical Care
- 2015-07-19Advanced Respiratory Critical Care
- 2015-07-18Fast Facts for the Critical Care Nurse: Critical Care Nursing in a Nutshell
- 2015-07-17Decision Making in Emergency Critical Care: An Evidence-Based Handbook
- 2015-07-16Fast Facts for the Critical Care Nurse Critical Care Nursing in a Nutshell
- 2015-07-15Critical Care Neurology and Neurosurgery
- 2015-07-14Decision Making in Emergency Critical Care An Evidence-Based Handbook
- 2015-07-12Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Volume 4 Peri-operative Care of the Critically Ill or Injured Child...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.